• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

cryptolime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si
i got my PRL rear motor mount today and holy crap, this thing is serious quality. feels like it weighs 7 or 8 lbs. this definitely looks like it can stand up to a ton of abuse. feels rock solid. haven't installed yet but will update when i do.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2270
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2271

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Got a few things come in recently, just haven't had time to install them yet; Eibach 22mm Rear Sway bar with Accord endlinks as well as the PRL RMM.

Also saw some people upgrade the mirror turn signal to a sequential LED. Was a pretty easy install. Hoping they look good at night. The LEDs came off of AliExpress so we'll see how long these will last before dying.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803394953418.html

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 1710116369441

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
Not thrilled with cloth interior. I am curious if anyone has ever done swapping leather interior parts from the touring Civic into an Si? or does anyone know the part numbers like the armrest & center consol? i know in the 10th gen it was possible to swap. TIA

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Installed a new tempered glass screen protector. Accidentally lifted the corner of the previous one while wiping the screen. Literally took only 5 minutes to install including removing the old one.

https://a.co/d/1yKXZTX

1713053880854-zd.jpg
1713053891580-7n.jpg
Good pick up. I scooped one of these back when I first got the car.

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Good pick up. I scooped one of these back when I first got the car.
Totally a good pick up. I had originally picked one up when I first bought the car. I don't want to have the screen get wear spots like I had on my 10th Gen.

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Not thrilled with cloth interior. I am curious if anyone has ever done swapping leather interior parts from the touring Civic into an Si? or does anyone know the part numbers like the armrest & center consol? i know in the 10th gen it was possible to swap. TIA
There are upholstery pros who could install leather for you. I believe they can get specific material the manufacturers use.

CivicSportSGP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Mazda CX-5
First post on this new forum, but mine arrived today! '24 SGP Sport hatch. Replaced a '19 MSM Sport sedan.
This makes it my second Civic. So far, I love the hatchback practically over the sedan. And with only 12 miles on the odometer, I went ahead and replaced the stock incandescent turn signals with LEDs that I used in my 10th gen.

Tint is on the way. And in the future, maybe the door cards from the Sport Touring.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Got a full setup power washer and foam cannon and tested it out on the Si. Works great. I recommend.

DRGN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 FL5 CTR
Installed a new tempered glass screen protector. Accidentally lifted the corner of the previous one while wiping the screen. Literally took only 5 minutes to install including removing the old one.

https://a.co/d/1yKXZTX
Thanks for posting this, picking one up immediately. The installation for this looks way better than screenprotech which I bought before I realized you had to spray the center screen with water to install it 😬

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link