• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
Update time;

Finally vinyl wrapped all that nasty gloss black interior trim with forged carbon, fits the theme of my car, and yet its still pretty minimal and not in your face. I also did a satin black vinyl on the front to bring out more of the black in front of the car as half of the front being body color and half black was getting a bit oof for me. Freehand trimmed it and although not perfect I think it worked out well.

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg
Yesterday I took the Si to the Blueridge Parkway for a relaxing drive with a little spirited driving mixed in. I picked the BRP outside of Roanoke, Va. and drove the rest of the parkway length to Afton, Va. which is technically mile zero. Total length of my drive on the parkway was about 100 miles. There were VERY few cars most of the drive which almost made it all of my own! The new Civic really is a great handling car. I have a relatively mild tune on mine (Ktuner starter 21) and between the great midrange torque and the LSD, it just pulled out of corners. I have all season tires on mine and my next car purchase will be tires and wheels. I continually am impressed with the car and love driving it.
-Jamie
IMG_2100.jpeg
IMG_2099.jpeg
IMG_2098.jpeg
That's the kind of scenery they use in car commercials.... Honda will get jealous! lol
Sponsored

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
Update time;

Finally vinyl wrapped all that nasty gloss black interior trim with forged carbon, fits the theme of my car, and yet its still pretty minimal and not in your face. I also did a satin black vinyl on the front to bring out more of the black in front of the car as half of the front being body color and half black was getting a bit oof for me. Freehand trimmed it and although not perfect I think it worked out well.

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

You have a link for where you got the forged carbon or was it a custom job? Did you do the door panels as well? Looks WAY better than any of the carbon fiber weave vinyl.

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
You have a link for where you got the forged carbon or was it a custom job? Did you do the door panels as well? Looks WAY better than any of the carbon fiber weave vinyl.
Vivid wraps on Amazon, did it myself, so not perfect but a hell of a lot better than the fiber carbon or piano black. I haven't done the door panels, haven't decided yet if I will or not, but what I have done is definitely worth.

VViViD® Black Forged Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap Roll with Air Release Technology (1.49 Foot by 5 Foot) https://a.co/d/bJWnWNE

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Front strut tower support, front end links, rear sway bar and end links all done. Way better handling.

Door Visors and trunk tray were some of the very first items. So worth.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 9876AB18-FB93-4202-845F-726B700D9193

Rastasame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wzxrdtfvybn
I painted the Honda logo on the vale cover (blue) , to make it stand out a bit. Our valve covers are really boring lol. I ordered an Earth Dreams Vtec Turbo metal plate for the valve cover, past models had them on the valve cover but this year's Si didn't get one.
mobdro 2022

Last edited:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic EX-T coupe
I recently sold my 2020 Type-R and got a 2022 Civic Sedan. I had 19x9.5 +45 Titan 7 wheels on the Type-R, and decided to get wheel adapters to make the wheels fit on the new Civic. I think it looks pretty good. I don't like the wheel gap, but I also don't want to lower my car again.

796D5297-6AF6-4CC8-8CC4-F37D1ED086B0.jpeg
I’m trading in my 2018 EX-T msm coupe for a Rallye Red 2023 sedan EX . It’ll be coming in this following week btw wheels look good
Sponsored