Sponsored

CafeApex

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
102
Reaction score
142
Location
AZ
Vehicle(s)
2025 BB FL5
Looks good. Planning on keeping the boot though because I can guarantee I’m going to spill a coffee down the hole.
Sponsored

 


MoodySara

Senior Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
May 5, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
175
Reaction score
159
Location
New England
Vehicle(s)
2025 Honda Civic Type R; 2024 Honda Civic Touring
Nothing exciting - just switched back to summer tires/wheels from snows.
 

0x1d7

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Threads
9
Messages
112
Reaction score
116
Location
Washington
Vehicle(s)
2025 Civic Type-R
I removed the ANC module! After giving up two times trying to get the vent out, I was able to successfully remove it and unplug that damn thing.

I notice absolutely zero difference with Engine Sound having been kept on Comfort mode, but if I switch over to the go-fast button, at least I know it won't be there.
 


 







Top