• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whats your other car in addition to your CTR?

Ihoop2much

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Type R//2020 Toyota Supra
If I didn't have to haul my kids around in all of my cars. The A90/A91 Supra would've been my next choice.
Yeah man I hear you on that one. I actually sold in my gr86 so I could get my type r. I couldn’t have 2 cars with only 2 seats well the gr86 had rear seats but you couldn’t really fit anyone back there lol the type r actually has a usable back seat so my son can fit back there lol
Sponsored

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
This beauty

1688358031757.png
how do you like the odyssey? I plan to get a mini van in the next 5 years, once the wife is preggo with a 3rd (call it an incentive 😂). When I do get a minivan, I’d like to beef it up a bit.

My other cars are an 05 Rsx type s (planning to sell it) and an ‘18 Forester (family car).

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
@CyberCTR We’ve owned 2 Odysseys. They’re really unbeatable for versatile and practical family haulers. The sliding doors are an absolute godsend. Not only does this make entry and egress easier, there’s zero worry of the kids mindlessly swinging doors open and slamming them into someone’s car parked next to you…which they absolutely will with normal, hinged, car doors. It’s just one less thing to worry about as a tired and busy parent.😁

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
@SKINNIE We didn’t think we wanted a minivan either until we tested it then bought our first one. We had a 2nd gen CRV prior and loved that vehicle. But we needed something bigger, safer, still economical, and easier to get kids and all their stuff in/out. Note, my wife was happy to be done with minivan mode after a few years (when our youngest became easier to manage). Just tell your wife it’s temporary, not permanent. It may help the acceptance of the logical choice. Show her vids of hooned turbo vans too.😂

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
@SKINNIE We didn’t think we wanted a minivan either until we tested it then bought our first one. We had a 2nd gen CRV prior and loved that vehicle. But we needed something bigger, safer, still economical, and easier to get kids and all their stuff in/out. Note, my wife was happy to be done with minivan mode after a few years (when our youngest became easier to manage). Just tell your wife it’s temporary, not permanent. It may help the acceptance of the logical choice. Show her vids of hooned turbo vans too.😂
I’d need to soup it up to wAnt to drive it I’d feel

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
how do you like the odyssey? I plan to get a mini van in the next 5 years, once the wife is preggo with a 3rd (call it an incentive 😂). When I do get a minivan, I’d like to beef it up a bit.

My other cars are an 05 Rsx type s (planning to sell it) and an ‘18 Forester (family car).
It is truly the perfect car if you have kids. Everything about it was designed for family friendliness in mind. The seats are comfortable, it is very spacious inside, the sliding doors are amazing, there is a seemingly endless supply of cupholders, and with the stowaway seats you can use it to haul around large items as well.

I'm convinced that people who hate on minivans have never owned one before. It will make your life so much easier, especially if you have 3+ kids.

Bsnyder6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2005 Wrangler
2005 Wrangler. 212K miles and still going strong. My first love and cant see myself ever getting rid of her.

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, JL 392XR, 981S, F430
Still looking for a BB Type R but haven’t found one yet with <5k ADM. current Stable is Porsche 981S, 392XR Wrangler, Ferrari F430, & Porsche Taycan Turbo. One day I’ll add that type R I will probably just wait out the adm game.

us17094

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord 2.0T 6 speed
Our other ride is a white 2018 Honda Accord 2.0 Sport with a 6-speed manual transmission. Ordered it before any of that generation shipped. Fantastic car IMO.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Still looking for a BB Type R but haven’t found one yet with <5k ADM. current Stable is Porsche 981S, 392XR Wrangler, Ferrari F430, & Porsche Taycan Turbo. One day I’ll add that type R I will probably just wait out the adm game.
there are a ton of msrp deals out near you. ohio and florida particularly seem to have a lot of msrp deals. i just got mine from an ohio dealership 2 weeks ago at msrp!