• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where’s the Aero?

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
SplittersPR has with wings & w/o, costs a bit more, and they couldn't tell me much about installing it - from what I gather the lip isn't drilled at all. It's available now though. The APR one is even cheaper, has hardware/drilled, and they say "August".

To be honest if I hadn't already bought it... I probably would be splurging on the one AspecR bought. My wallet is happier though, I've put a decent dent in it in the last couple months already.
Where do you see options for wings?

Also, the Aeroflow looks so different in every photo
Sponsored

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
With all you gents considering them, I’m about to ask them for a commission on each sale lol
No lie. I had been looking at them but always skeptical about shipping overseas. Once you got yours and were happy, that made me pull the trigger.

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
😁

Do you have their contact info?
Just search garage unique on IG, their Facebook link is in their bio. Don’t expect a reply right away, the time difference means they might reply when you’re asleep

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
No lie. I had been looking at them but always skeptical about shipping overseas. Once you got yours and were happy, that made me pull the trigger.
They were really easy to deal with, gave me updates throughout the process and wanted confirmation of when I receive my package.
They’ve been asking me to send them pics for a while now to confirm it wasn’t damaged and I’ve been so lazy. I tell them it’s fine but he still wants to see it lol

whotcanudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
It looks like the person used a standard 3 pc front lip found on Amazon. They didn't use the center section and replaced it with an EZ Lip for the center.

This lip or something like it
3 Pcs lip

This part for the center section
EZ Lip

I think that's why the center section is matte black instead of gloss if you take a close look at their picture. Hope that helps.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
It looks like the person used a standard 3 pc front lip found on Amazon. They didn't use the center section and replaced it with an EZ Lip for the center.

This lip or something like it
3 Pcs lip

This part for the center section
EZ Lip

I think that's why the center section is matte black instead of gloss if you take a close look at their picture. Hope that helps.
Oh, wow. You have a better eye than me. I didn't catch the center being matte. The filters must really help hide it.

Hopefully we get an official version of something with a similar style.

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Lip installed over the weekend.
DSC_0134.jpeg
DSC_0129.jpeg
DSC_0123.jpeg

Now tell me this ain’t the best god damn lip on the market right now!!!

Send these pics to garage unique, they want them for their IG page. They text me everyday for mine but mine isnt going on til my Spoon springs come in.

OP
OP
AspecR

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Yep, I keep thinking maybe I'll just buy this one...

After seeing @SimplyClean's car, I might have to scrap my plans for white Regamasters. My car would look exactly like his.

White Advans or WORK wheels will just have to suffice.

Last edited:

albi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Now tell me this ain’t the best god damn lip on the market right now!!!

Send these pics to garage unique, they want them for their IG page. They text me everyday for mine but mine isnt going on til my Spoon springs come in.
imho it is, 100% agree
Sponsored