• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

WTB: Willing to pay $7,500 ADM

bd999

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
This is a total shot in the dark but if anyone finds a dealer who is charging $7,500 ADM or less, feel free to let me know (assuming you're not buying it yourself). I really love the new Type R and would love to own one but am having a hard time finding one at anywhere near a reasonable price. I'm in the Northeast but am willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Have you checked the PA dealers? Faulkner in Harrisburg or about?

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
GL, that was about my same limit and found a dealer that wanted 10k but worked it down (in person). Most won't do shit over the phone.

OP
OP

bd999

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Have you checked the PA dealers? Faulkner in Harrisburg or about?
I contacted a bunch of PA dealers a few months ago. Many said they don't have waitlists or just gave very vague answers. I contacted a couple again recently and they all seem to be wanting more than 10k ADM. I admittedly should keep contacting more dealers but I'm getting a bit burnt out honestly. I still really want the car though.

OP
OP

bd999

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
GL, that was about my same limit and found a dealer that wanted 10k but worked it down (in person). Most won't do shit over the phone.
Going in person could be a good idea. I hadn't considered that. Unfortunately that still limits me to very local dealers though.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Going in person could be a good idea. I hadn't considered that. Unfortunately that still limits me to very local dealers though.
I have a deal for this price. Should I change my mind in the upcoming weeks I will let you know

11th Gen Honda Civic WTB: Willing to pay $7,500 ADM 20221105_145746

OP
OP

bd999

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I have a deal for this price. Should I change my mind in the upcoming weeks I will let you know

20221105_145746.jpg
Thanks, I appreciate it!

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
im sure you already know this OP but be aware of the additional charges that dealers are using to push up the price such as documentation fees. Some states have legal limitations to the max that can be charged and some do not. The dealer may charge you 7500 then add 500 in documentation fees then add some other charges that arent worth what they charge which basically moves you close to 10k adm. Bottom line if u find a dealer at a straight 10k adm and little other fees it may be the same as the 7500 adm with all the extras.

OP
OP

bd999

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
im sure you already know this OP but be aware of the additional charges that dealers are using to push up the price such as documentation fees. Some states have legal limitations to the max that can be charged and some do not. The dealer may charge you 7500 then add 500 in documentation fees then add some other charges that arent worth what they charge which basically moves you close to 10k adm. Bottom line if u find a dealer at a straight 10k adm and little other fees it may be the same as the 7500 adm with all the extras.
Yes good point, thanks.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
This is so very true. Most dealers I found at the $10k mark were just starting. By the time they added all their other special fees and the damn Honda Protection Package it was over $15k. Thankfully I found a dealer in Ohio that was straight $10k with no add-ons. I live in SC and there is a max on sales tax of $500 and because Iā€™m military I donā€™t pay propert tax on vehicle. Taking all that into account the $10k ADM was tolerable.
Be patient and keep calling, just stay away from West Coast as almost all are $20k plus.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
There is one in FL with $6k ADM, sorry I don't recall which offhand I was browsing a bunch last night - but it was one of these (I figure starting with prior MSRP dealers might come up with some better pricing). The notes are not mine except the bolded one and apply to the FK8:

Connecticut
  • Brandfon Honda - MSRP
  • Executive Honda of Wallingford - MSRP
  • Greenwich Honda - MSRP
  • Manchester Honda - MSRP

Florida
  • Braman Honda of Palm Beach - $2k Below MSRP
  • Coggin Deland Honda - MSRP
  • Honda of Ocala - MSRP
  • Proctor Honda - MSRP
  • Southeastern Honda - MSRP I just got a callback, +$20k ADM and claim the never have sold at sticker for FK8

https://www.civictyperforum.com/thr...dealers-and-below-msrp-dealers-nice-list.604/

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
lmao that list is so fake...

braman has one of the highest mark ups

coggin is 5k-10k
ocala is 15k

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
just walk in to a dealer that has one in stock and offer 7.5k. I dont see you having any issues buying one.

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Iā€™d be cautious about divulging online what dealer you purchased it at. I posted the dealer I bought my FK8 at and some twat called them bitching and yelling because I nabbed it for MSRP. Dude was a broke joker trying to finance with $500 down too smh.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
lmao that list is so fake...

braman has one of the highest mark ups

coggin is 5k-10k
ocala is 15k
I think this list was compiled in 2017 for the FK8