• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
You've essentially described my AP1, which is why I plan to keep it forever. No screens, no traction control... hell, it even has a cable throttle. Other than ABS and an ECU, it's pure analog. Stepping into it feels like going back in time.
Yes! The S2K is pure driving nirvana in that regard. No stupid screens or nonsense. Just a pure driver’s car.
Sponsored

Pierito

First Name
Piero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R (CW), 2007 Honda S2000 (SS)
I personally love my S2k's infotainment.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Crazy... A color like the is in my head. I always love a good green. Preferably a British racing green.

I love it but struggle with color on this car. Some wild or off the beaten path colors look really good but don’t know how i would feel driving it every day. When I ask myself that question i keep going back to some shade of blue or gray.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I love it but struggle with color on this car. Some wild or off the beaten path colors look really good but don’t know how i would feel driving it every day. When I ask myself that question i keep going back to some shade of blue or gray.
You gotta do what you like!

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R