• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
retail on that cf wing is $3300 , my cost is $1934 with tax

retail on alcantara steering wheel is $505, my cost is $264 with tax
sorry to bug,
can you look up the price for the red carbon interior inserts?
much thanks in advance :bow:
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
i work at a high volume dealership and have the first one to me at msrp already done

even if that was to fall through i'm top on a few other lists at other dealers with deposits set

i'll have one as soon as they finally drop lol
Quit talking all that shit. Lol.

I got with parts but I couldn't find the carbon trim or the any of the ambient lighting.

Did you see it?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I've just confirmed with my sales women that pricing on accessories will be retail :rant:
but she did confirm mark up is still $10k. :cry:

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Quit talking all that shit. Lol.

I got with parts but I couldn't find the carbon trim or the any of the ambient lighting.

Did you see it?
nope that's not in there, i will order that once it shows up in the system as well

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
So the wheels are forged? Or optional like the ones below.

FB_IMG_1665145774418.jpg
This is the first that I've seen of these wheels. Interesting. I'm still undecided on 18" or 19" wheels, but that's pretty cool that Honda is offering a forged wheel as an optional accessory.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Do you see a cylinder head cover? If so, is it the same part number as the FK8 or different? I'm hoping to pick up a spare to crinkle coat in red.
same

12310-5BA-A01

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Please let us know if you are willing to share the wealth on the allocations that you end up not needing. I don't mind driving back from FL to GA!

Every ATL dealer I've contacted has had zero info or plans for the Type R. No lists, no deposits. Only one dealer responded to me asking for 15k ADM for their first spot in line. I have a connection at a Florida dealer that I'm really hoping pans out but even there they said there is no way for me to get MSRP. Just hoping they can get me 5k ADM or under.

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
Every ATL dealer I've contacted has had zero info or plans for the Type R. No lists, no deposits. Only one dealer responded to me asking for 15k ADM for their first spot in line. I have a connection at a Florida dealer that I'm really hoping pans out but even there they said there is no way for me to get MSRP. Just hoping they can get me 5k ADM or under.
I'm also in ATL. This is generally what I've found. However, one dealer had a $25k mark up. Multiple others simply said there would be a mark-up, but no one said how much. I finally did find one willing to do a $10k markup with a (hefty) deposit to be first in line. My friends in Florida said it's actually worse there, but I guess your mileage may vary.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I'm also in ATL. This is generally what I've found. However, one dealer had a $25k mark up. Multiple others simply said there would be a mark-up, but no one said how much. I finally did find one willing to do a $10k markup with a (hefty) deposit to be first in line. My friends in Florida said it's actually worse there, but I guess your mileage may vary.
At this point I'm just crossing my fingers but I fully don't expect to have an R for at least 12 months after they actually release. I'm in no rush, my Veloster N is a blast to drive and I'm sure I'll miss some of the rowdier aspects of it whenever I swap to the R.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Taurus LX
man I hope my ADM can get me some accessories, I'll just get as many as possible at that point lmao. I assume the difference between retail and the internal honda prices is dealer profit on accessories?

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Parts are typically overnight.

Demand can cause a wait however. I'm excited to talk to parts tomorrow. If I can order parts then I just may do that.
Theres an additional cost for installation too im guessing right?

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR

I’d be ok if I had to take it in red. Shit my first Honda was red so…

…also, that front wheel gap though!😳
Sponsored