• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
My buddy who owns a car transport business told me I'd be lucky to get it before Xmas almost a month ago. I was hoping he was wrong but he usually isn't.
I can just imagine the outrage if it gets delayed yet again 😂

FK8JIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A91 Supra, Focus RS, BB FK8, BB FL5
This wait is agonizing, want to order parts already!

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Depends if they strike or not. If they strike we may not see our cars for awhile. Just give the people some sick days ffs.
Yeah I will probably get hate for this, but Im all for the middle man. I am glad these people are striking because far too many workers are fed up with the BS. I am in a good situation but I know alot of people out there are on the strugglebus and it shouldn't be that way.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
I sure hope Honda has a back plan if these rail strikes happen and cars stop where they’re at.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I sure hope Honda has a back plan if these rail strikes happen and cars stop where they’re at.
I am gonna find out where they stop at and call up the fast n the furious crew...

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Word was they were all coming on trucks anyways, then they threw on rails. Who knows man. Surely they won’t let cars just sit on a train until they work out their strike.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Word was they were all coming on trucks anyways, then they threw on rails. Who knows man. Surely they won’t let cars just sit on a train until they work out their strike.
Yeah, I thought trucks was the plan. Unless, they have a plan to get these cars to the farthest point east before the 9 December strike, then get out on trucks? Who knows.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Yeah, I thought trucks was the plan. Unless, they have a plan to get these cars to the farthest point east before the 9 December strike, then get out on trucks? Who knows.
Yeah my ETA is 12/8-12/12 for Tennessee. Last scan was CA.
Sponsored