• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Is that the Sport?
Touring (white) and Sport (red) shown. Interior shots are of the Sport with small screen (two knobs), paddle shifters, and drive mode selector.

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Thanks, was asking about interior, forgot to mention lol

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
I really like the retro interior even with the tablet stuck on the dash

If only it could have a front end swap ?

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I really like the retro interior even with the tablet stuck on the dash

If only it could have a front end swap ?
LOL. I bet there'll be a healthy market for a 10th-gen style replacement front bumper for the lower trims without the parking sensors. Not a bad look.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civics are arriving at dealers (pics) 799262

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Thank you for sharing the pics.

lrk322

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R 2021
Does anyone have insight on when these will be for sale? I have a friend with a hail damaged totaled car, insurance will let him drive it until he finds a new car, but not sure how patient they'll be.

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
Does anyone have insight on when these will be for sale? I have a friend with a hail damaged totaled car, insurance will let him drive it until he finds a new car, but not sure how patient they'll be.
My local dealer in NY is already selling them. It depends entirely on the dealership receiving them, when they placed the order, their priority in the queue, etc. That being said, the local dealer only has 6 of them for the time being all off one truck. One touring, one ex, 3 sport and one lx.

fjrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic 4 door LX with CVT
Local dealer had four on the lot yesterday, maybe more somewhere else. Two Sports, an EX and Touring. "Sold" signs were displayed on the EX and Touring. Noticed windshield washer is now built into the wipers. Allows hood to be raised more vertical for service.

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
Local dealer had four on the lot yesterday, maybe more somewhere else. Two Sports, an EX and Touring. "Sold" signs were displayed on the EX and Touring. Noticed windshield washer is now built into the wipers. Allows hood to be raised more vertical for service.
...How much more vertical do you need. The hood on my 10th gen hatchback basically goes nearly 90 degrees without any conflict with the fluid nozzles.