• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Toyota GR 86

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Good find but I think this article is old. A lot of people know what the GR86 would entail, just waiting to see if they would drop a turbocharger if not it wouldn't be that fun imo

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Good find but I think this article is old. A lot of people know what the GR86 would entail, just waiting to see if they would drop a turbocharger if not it wouldn't be that fun imo
Seen a preview on YT from Redline Reviews and it's been confirmed that the engine is NA and not a turbo.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Seen a preview on YT from Redline Reviews and it's been confirmed that the engine is NA and not a turbo.
I know. I have connects at Toyota Canada and Gazoo, no plans for a turbo GR86. it's like people wanting a 6MT on the Supra, not happening

mondreyt

First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I like the sporty look of the interior.

Maxdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tundra TRD Sport
Yeah no turbo for the twins, but they don't need it. The 22's are a blast to drive.

But the Supra....standby for the manual :thumbsup:

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
My GR86 was already in storage for a month when I took deliver of my FL5 in Nov, but I was able to drive them a little back to back in December when I did a few maintenance things to the 86.

It will be the same story as the GR Corolla. On a nice summer day with a few hours to kill and both the 86 and CTR sitting there ready to go, I'm most likely gonna jump into the 86 :drive:
Sponsored