• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
That's exactly me except I got some ties haha

1. Gray/Blue
3. Black/White
5. Red
nice - blue/gray is a tie for me, the rest in order. I have a red sport touring hatch to be delivered soon so red is out!

Vtak Groceries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Im #1 on the list on a 2023 Type R in my city. $2500 deposit already down.

Anyone have experience with Boost Blue? does it look a bit Baby Blue in the sun? Choosing between Blue or Champ White.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica

Anyone have experience with Boost Blue? does it look a bit Baby Blue in the sun? Choosing between Blue or Champ White.
There was one yesterday at the grocer around the corner from me and it was not baby blue, just as potent in the sun.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport

I have a BB fk8 and the colour pops in direct sunlight. It’s incredibly blue lol. The best part about BB though is in dark lighting it looks like a very metallic shiny blue. I was between CW and BB when I got my type-R and the Boost Blue is just incredible. If you want to be low key though then definitely don’t get it.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
it’s more than likely going to be the Ioniq 5 N, full EV with over 500hp.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
it’s more than likely going to be the Ioniq 5 N, full EV with over 500hp.
Kirk Kreifels showed an image of what looked like a low-slung coupe with a massive wing. Fingers crossed that it's a bit more exciting than an Ioniq 5 N 😁

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Kirk Kreifels showed an image of what looked like a low-slung coupe with a massive wing. Fingers crossed that it's a bit more exciting than an Ioniq 5 N 😁
Here’s to hoping, but looks like it’s definitely going to be full EV, whatever it is. Not my cup of tea.

Tokyotexan

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Evo 5, 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe
I hope that Hyundai crushes it at the N event and puts Honda completely on their back foot. When two performance vehicle manufacturers compete, we're the ones who win.
Hyundai and performance vehicle manufacturer do not belong in the same sentence. 🤣 😂
Sponsored