• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Dear God, I can’t wait until October. Haha. I’ve been closely following this car since this Autoblog article published in May of 2020!

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/05/22/2022-honda-civic-type-r-next-generation-spied/
I am bummed too. I had this unrealistic hope that I could break it in on fall cruise either through New England or south on Skyline drive/Blue Ridge Parkway and get some nice photos of the foliage.

Maybe what I am mentioning relates to the CTR. Maybe not!

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I am bummed too. I had this unrealistic hope that I could break it in on fall cruise either through New England or south on Skyline drive/Blue Ridge Parkway and get some nice photos of the foliage.

Hey, this just means that you can complete your mods before next year's run 😁

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I'm on a few "we'll call you when orders are in" lists in my area with local dealers. Only one of 5 dealerships I contacted had presold allocations, and they were a smaller (2-3/yr of FK8) dealer.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Not sure if this means anything, but Honda Pro Jason finally responded to a message from me from July 20th last week. Said he expects info on specs, price, and “anticipated delivery” in 1-2 weeks. No guarantee, but if anyone knows it’s usually him.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Not sure if this means anything, but Honda Pro Jason finally responded to a message from me from July 20th last week. Said he expects info on specs, price, and “anticipated delivery” in 1-2 weeks. No guarantee, but if anyone knows it’s usually him.
Hey, at this point, we’re 1200 comments into this thread, any info is good info, until it’s proven wrong. 🤣

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839

I'm planning to break in mine in the winter at Mulholland drive :)

Ughh I can't wait!!!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
That is awesome! If he says it... I would trust it. He isn't calling dealers asking for info. He is definitely in touch. He doesn't come across as the type to speculate on something like that too.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
That is awesome! If he says it... I would trust it. He isn't calling dealers asking for info. He is definitely in touch. He doesn't come across as the type to speculate on something like that too.
Yep, best we have right now. Someone earlier was saying mid August to know more as well. Sheesh huh, brutal wait.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Sounds like it’s lining up with the 1 sept timeline I’ve been reading/hearing.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
So Sept 1st is when dealerships will have them in showroom floor or Honda will officially announce pricing and details?

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
So Sept 1st is when dealerships will have them in showroom floor or Honda will officially announce pricing and details?
I think they mean, that’s when dealers will know their allotments and maybe delivery times… I still don’t see deliveries before late October.
Sponsored