• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 MX-5, '96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing
I'm going to assume most people are wanting a 4d if they are comparing a Type R and a Blackwing. But if not, then there's some very awesome 2d options outside both of those in both their price ranges.

N4nn3r

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 ITS
I think your local dealer is telling the truth. My dealership told me they only have 5 allocations confirmed for the next 3 years (!). 2 for 2023, 1 for 2024 and 2 for 2025. This is a high volume dealership in the GTA.
If you don’t mind me asking, which dealer was this?

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Would it be possible that someone with Honda IN access post new allocations for the tri state area when it populates in the system?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Didn’t dom pay you already?
No. I didn't take the bet. I didn't have any clue when these cars were going to arrive. My best guess was late November to December is when they would arrive.

He certainly doesn't owe me anything. He does owe people though. I hope he isn't an ass better. My guess is that he is though.