• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
How was your experience with them? They have a TON of really bad reviews.
I haven't had any major issues. It took awhile to get approved and it also took awhile to actually get the loan but that primarily was because I got my car literally the day before Christmas so alot of the staff was on vacation.

Their website layout is kinda odd and you have to donate $35 to their charity as well as a $5 minimum deposit in a checking account to register an account which is kinda scummy. Tbh it didn't bother me that much because their rate was so low. Everywhere else I was getting 5% and I have great credit so the 3.2% was a suprise.
Sponsored

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Heads up to anyone looking in the Northwest - the MotoringObsession stock checker shows 16 new Type R allocations as of 8am this morning in the Washington/Oregon area.

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
I haven't had any major issues. It took awhile to get approved and it also took awhile to actually get the loan but that primarily was because I got my car literally the day before Christmas so alot of the staff was on vacation.

Their website layout is kinda odd and you have to donate $35 to their charity as well as a $5 minimum deposit in a checking account to register an account which is kinda scummy. Tbh it didn't bother me that much because their rate was so low. Everywhere else I was getting 5% and I have great credit so the 3.2% was a suprise.
I will probably message you if I decide to go with Tower FCU.

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Seems like midwest dealers already got their car with production date of 01/10

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Seems like midwest dealers already got their car with production date of 01/10
Not true. The only one that’s in transit is the CW at Rapids Honda There asking $13k over MSRP. The only other one I know of is at Richfield and think it is sold.
For MN only

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Not true. The only one that’s in transit is the CW at Rapids Honda There asking $13k over MSRP. The only other one I know of is at Richfield and think it is sold.
For MN only
Idhao dealers got theirs today. Check the tracker

quasimoto

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
My dealer has taken my deposit but won't move fwd with purchasing until they have an ETA on shipping, which is still TBD. Anyone put a deposit on a 1/10 build and have a confirmed ship date? Have you closed on purchasing?

jashton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
My dealer has taken my deposit but won't move fwd with purchasing until they have an ETA on shipping, which is still TBD. Anyone put a deposit on a 1/10 build and have a confirmed ship date? Have you closed on purchasing?
I’m in the identical situation with a 1/10 build date. My dealer said once they are invoiced they can send me a buyers order.

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Any news on cars coming to Canada ???? I try to contact my sale men but he did not get back to me, I am in laval Quebec
Sponsored