• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
It’s a regional & specific to the manager. I stopped by my only other local Acura dealership today & was blown away by how much better it was. At the other one I have a deposit. So I will have two deposits soon enough. The dealership today will not sell anything above MSRP at the dealership ever, including all Type S models guaranteed. The other dealer says they don’t know yet, and won’t commit. Probably 10 minutes away from each other.
Same experience near me. I thought the dealership I bought from was corporate owned and only charged MSRP. The other is part of a auto group and adds ADM along with blinking brake light that they charge $500 for.
Sponsored

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Same experience near me. I thought the dealership I bought from was corporate owned and only charged MSRP. The other is part of a auto group and adds ADM along with blinking brake light that they charge $500 for.
That’s a lot for an option that should be exactly that…an option!

Do you have a different dealer now?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
That’s a lot for an option that should be exactly that…an option!

Do you have a different dealer now?
Oh. The one I bought from does MSRP only ,no mandatory accessories, and was worth the extra 15 minute drive.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Oh. The one I bought from does MSRP only ,no mandatory accessories, and was worth the extra 15 minute drive.
Awesome! Always worth the extra drive. Shoot, I’d drive hours if the deal was right.

There’s a Ram truck dealer in LA that does so well with online/phone orders that they have multiple trucks waiting to drop off each day. People drive their trade down or fly in & drive their truck back home across the country. Which makes sense when they give everyone 13% off MSRP! Wish we had this with other dealer manu’s…especially Acura/Honda. 😄

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Awesome! Always work the extra drive. Shoot, I’d drive hours if the deal was right.

There’s a Ram truck dealer in LA that does so well with online/phone orders that they have multiple trucks waiting to drop off each day. People drive their trade down or fly in & drive their truck back home across the country. Which makes sense when they give everyone 13% off MSRP! Which we had this with other dealer manu’s.
Wow thats a crazy good deal
Sponsored