• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I understand colors will be White/Orchid, Apex Blue/Orchid and Tiger Eye Pearl/Ebony. I have to find a TE Pearl car IRL.
Where did you hear this? Seems bizarre to not offer a Type S car with a red interior option.
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I understand colors will be White/Orchid, Apex Blue/Orchid and Tiger Eye Pearl/Ebony. I have to find a TE Pearl car IRL.
No Liquid Carbon/red?

VT Skier

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 SGP
Hopefully we know for sure in (less than) two weeks, but I'm just repeating what I've been told. Tiger Eye was expected, but I'd hoped for a better blue. And I guess white is inoffensive, and may look good with carbon extras. Disappointing though.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
No Liquid Carbon/red?
I heard the 5 standard colors plus Tiger Eye Pearl. I want carbon with red & have a deposit down so hopefully I can update everyone asap when the dealer calls me back after the pricing release. I hate this wait so much.šŸ˜‘

Iā€™d actually consider TEP with red also but that hasnā€™t been an option yet on any Type S.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I heard the 5 standard colors plus Tiger Eye Pearl. I want carbon with red & have a deposit down so hopefully I can update everyone asap when the dealer calls me back after the pricing release. I hate this wait so much.šŸ˜‘

Iā€™d actually consider TEP with red also but that hasnā€™t been an option yet on any Type S.
I also requested liquid carbon/red again from the dealer ..now the trade-in value will hurt.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also requested liquid carbon/red again from the dealer ..now the trade-in value will hurt.
Oh I feel you there. I have a truck thatā€™s a year old with 55,000 miles so the mileage depreciation might sting a little.

Good taste! Lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Oh I feel you there. I have a truck thatā€™s a year old with 55,000 miles so the mileage depreciation might sting a little.

Good taste! Lol
Yeah I will be at 20k miles by June.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Hicks2seven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Does Acura allow ADMs at their dealerships? Iā€™ve never even considered an Acura until now.
I've been quoted $10K and $5K ADM from my locals. I can get a preorder in a couple hrs away at MSRP but I'm waiting on more release info before I pull any triggers. I want to fully compare the CTR & ITS before sitting down to haggle.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Does Acura allow ADMs at their dealerships? Iā€™ve never even considered an Acura until now.
The dealer I bought my aspec from sells at MSRP and they told me the same thing about the type S. Will let you know in JunešŸ˜‰

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
My dealer told me they had a 5k ADM on the tlx type s when it first came out, because demand was so high and they needed to limit buyers. He said it went back to MSRP pretty quick and that he expects the same pattern with the Integra Type S.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me they had a 5k ADM on the tlx type s when it first came out, because demand was so high and they needed to limit buyers. He said it went back to MSRP pretty quick and that he expects the same pattern with the Integra Type S.
Itā€™s a regional & specific to the manager. I stopped by my only other local Acura dealership today & was blown away by how much better it was. At the other one I have a deposit. So I will have two deposits soon enough. The dealership today will not sell anything above MSRP at the dealership ever, including all Type S models guaranteed. The other dealer says they donā€™t know yet, and wonā€™t commit. Probably 10 minutes away from each other.
Sponsored