• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Soo.. I guess on motor1 review you can see the back seat and it seems it's only a 4 passenger. I wonder if I could swap my seats out into the TypeS? Wonder if anyone has looked into this for the FL5.. what's the reasoning for only 4 passengers? Someone else showed that the cargo weight capacity is much less then the standard model.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Soo.. I guess on motor1 review you can see the back seat and it seems it's only a 4 passenger. I wonder if I could swap my seats out into the TypeS? Wonder if anyone has looked into this for the FL5.. what's the reasoning for only 4 passengers? Someone else showed that the cargo weight capacity is much less then the standard model.
You can swap the seats but you would also need to add the seat belt

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I'm guessing they wanted to take out the center arm rest and seat belt to improve structural rigidity? Or maybe they think it gives the impression of more sportiness.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Strangely motor1 spec sheet for it says
at the end of the article

SEATING CAPACITY 5

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec

VT Skier

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 SGP
I understand colors will be White/Orchid, Apex Blue/Orchid and Tiger Eye Pearl/Ebony. I have to find a TE Pearl car IRL.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
5 colors
Sponsored