Sponsored

285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

JoeFabs

Member
First Name
Joe
Joined
Oct 14, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
15
Reaction score
17
Location
Upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
FL5, EG hatch
Thanks!

Don't see them on Titan site, do they not make them anymore? Are they modified?
Titan7 used to have a list/spreadsheet you could get to on their website with all their available wheels/specs. I don't see it anymore.
I looked back through my old emails with Titan7 and was told they "are discontinued wheels but if you wanted to order them, but they would be a special order and 90 to 100 days out..." "they are not a common production anymore, but we could sell produce them."
That was 2 years ago, so I may have gotten your hopes up for nothing. You could always call/email and ask.

I love the fitment. Personally I'd love to try the common C5 corvette 18x11+57 wheel fitment. I think it would still fit without sticking out too far/looking silly.
Sponsored

 
 







Top