• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Considering these Forged type r wheels for my car

JPoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CTR '23 GR Morizo
I have them and can say I love them. I got them from Bernardi for $2600 shipped and no tax which was by far the best price I'd seen online. I'm not sure if they'll continue to ship for free but if these are the wheels you want I don't think you can do better unless your local dealer will match that price.

OP
OP
blu_fl5_ctr

blu_fl5_ctr

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BOOST BLUE TYPE R
It's a good looking wheel. Would certainly consider it if I wanted new wheels.
I have never been a fan of black wheels on any car. I also like the CTR as is from factory. (except for the black wheels) These are identical to what is on the car now as far as size-offset, etc. Looks like I will be dropping 2500 bucks for new wheels.
luv this car- i looked at integra, charger's, camaro's, and mustangs. and for the price, this car checks most of the boxes for me.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
I’ve also been eyeing these wheels for spring/summer/track days with some RE71RS

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
I have them and can say I love them. I got them from Bernardi for $2600 shipped and no tax which was by far the best price I'd seen online. I'm not sure if they'll continue to ship for free but if these are the wheels you want I don't think you can do better unless your local dealer will match that price.
That’s a really good price. Looks like they increased the price.

JPoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CTR '23 GR Morizo
I thought it was too good to be true when I got them

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
Worth it for the huge weight savings alone...
$599 at college hills not sure about shipping...

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5
I think the 19" Honda forged wheels are around 22 lbs. Titans being 20 and Apex right at 19.2 ........ well at least they were for me.

OP
OP
blu_fl5_ctr

blu_fl5_ctr

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BOOST BLUE TYPE R
Worth it for the huge weight savings alone...
$599 at college hills not sure about shipping...
My local dealer said they would match College Hills Honda. (That was at 620)
I said, "if you can match this easy, surely you can beat the price". He said, I want to earn your business, and came back at 620 a wheel, he said that is 18% off list>
If they at 599, that tells me I should be able to get better price. I will try Monday.
Wondering if I should by new tires too. Not liking the fact of disturbing the mount, to use on the new 19" forged.