• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does any1 feel Honda will finally listen, and the 11th gen Si will be a huge improvement power wise?

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I've never seen so many people wanting what's next until I got to this forum. Jesus christ people, enjoy what you have.

Trading a relatively new car for the next one is such a bad financial move. You're always going to be trading up if that's how you feel. So many people on here are always whining about what if something better comes out! Something better is always coming out. That's how progression works. Drive your car and stop worrying about what's coming next or what the next guy has ffs.
Oh Mom, I told you to stay off the Internet. Itā€™s my money and Iā€™ll do what I want with it!

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
Oh Mom, I told you to stay off the Internet. Itā€™s my money and Iā€™ll do what I want with it!
Yep, this. Some people like to live life driving new cars, some have to play on the latest game consoles, some people blow money on superbowl tickets, others blow it on excessive gardening, some blow it on expensive vacations, some blow it on carpentary projects, etc. Everyone's got their kink.

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
I hope you all have learned that Honda is a conservative company that does small increases of power on it's engines.

10th gen 1.5l=174hp
11th gen 1.5l= 180hp (+3.4%)

This will be the same for type R and Si. Expect a +10hp to +15Hp max of power increase on the Type R.

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
My guess is 210 for the Si and 310 for the Type R

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
People will go crazy with this numbers! They will probably say...I will no longer buy a Honda...blablabla...and nevertheless you'll see a mark-up on Type-R!

Hahahah

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
What they should have done for the Sedans at least, is a lift back style like Euro Accords used to have. You get to access the trunk easier
upload_2019-1-15_15-17-1.jpeg
The current Accord shouldā€˜ve had a hatch. It would be a way to standout more in the sedan market and keep a few of those customers wanting more room from moving to an SUVs. Aim for the A5ā€¦ Iā€™m sure Honda could do a more reliable and space efficient version of that.

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Wish we could see those numbers at the low end instead of at peak. Then again, aftermarket companies will provide the necessary bolt on just to hit those numbers
Sponsored