• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Amen Brother! The piss-poor communication was maddening!
Picking mine up from the detailer today. Thankfully he was super understanding about my car getting delayed so much and got me in and done pretty quickly. I finally get to see what she should look like today.

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations received_1831506500548884
Sponsored

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Picking mine up from the detailer today. Thankfully he was super understanding about my car getting delayed so much and got me in and done pretty quickly. I finally get to see what she should look like today.

received_1831506500548884.jpeg
Congratulations! Let us know how it turned out ? Mine turned out gorgeous and even received a report on how thick the paint is. It was above average For a Honda, I was told. Had mine corrected, clayed and Ceramic coated. $752 and worth every penny!!! Enjoy your new ride.
best

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682

received_1831506500548884.jpeg
ah man, that's totally not shiny enough :)

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Congratulations! Let us know how it turned out ? Mine turned out gorgeous and even received a report on how thick the paint is. It was above average For a Honda, I was told. Had mine corrected, clayed and Ceramic coated. $752 and worth every penny!!! Enjoy your new ride.
best
Mine was a bit more but they did the whole car in a 3 year Gyeon ceramic. Even took the wheels off and did the inside. Calipers, windows, and trim too. It came out amazing. I feel like I'm finally able to just enjoy her. If anyone is in the North FL area I highly recommend my guy.

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations received_2294742644043728

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED
Where in North Florida and name of the place please. Thanks

wu343

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
I'm on a list for Lucas Honda in Jacksonville and I gave them a call today about an incoming black Type R. Said they don't plan to sell the car until they receive another allocation. This is really getting annoying.

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
I'm on a list for Lucas Honda in Jacksonville and I gave them a call today about an incoming black Type R. Said they don't plan to sell the car until they receive another allocation. This is really getting annoying.
Like they just want it to sit in the showroom?

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Understand and empathize as many others and myself as well had to put up with this sort of BS for months. My best advice is to be very patient, stay in close contact with your dealer, and plan to be thrilled when it finally arrives. BTW: based upon the experiences of a few others, carefully inspect it (including pix) before and after the PDI.