• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Most of the 2nd batch cars are now showing an ETA between 1/27 - 2/16. None of these cars will arrive in January and give at least a 2-week delay on these current ETAs.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I'm taking it with a grain of salt but the dealer I'm buying from on the east coast said the system updated my car today with an ETA of Feb. 9-13. Fingers crossed that's accurate and that it means more east coast FL5s showing up soon!

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
I'm taking it with a grain of salt but the dealer I'm buying from on the east coast said the system updated my car today with an ETA of Feb. 9-13. Fingers crossed that's accurate and that it means more east coast FL5s showing up soon!
I'm not trying to burst your bubble but trust me those ETAs mean diddly. I would think yours gets here sooner than a lot of our first batch cars but I don't see any way it's less than a month. My ETA changed prob 10 times before they added it to the dealers inventory and the updates went dark. Took another month after that to finally arrive. I really hope it comes sooner but rail logistics are still backed up.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I'm not trying to burst your bubble but trust me those ETAs mean diddly. I would think yours gets here sooner than a lot of our first batch cars but I don't see any way it's less than a month. My ETA changed prob 10 times before they added it to the dealers inventory and the updates went dark. Took another month after that to finally arrive. I really hope it comes sooner but rail logistics are still backed up.
No bubble bursting here! I expect the ETA to slip and delivery to be closer to end of Feb or even late March, but I'll still dream a lil haha.

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
Do you have a eta on JHMFL5G47PX000973?

Thanks,
Don

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
No bubble bursting here! I expect the ETA to slip and delivery to be closer to end of Feb or even late March, but I'll still dream a lil haha.
Just trying to keep your expectations realistic. I would have been much happier if I was just told it will be here the first half of January. I constantly got the "just a few more days" thing for almost three months.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Just trying to keep your expectations realistic. I would have been much happier if I was just told it will be here the first half of January. I constantly got the "just a few more days" thing for almost three months.
Amen Brother! The piss-poor communication was maddening!
Sponsored