• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Ah, it brings me joy to see the dealers who wasted my time during the first batch still sitting on their inventory. I still get random calls asking if I'm still interested.
The best part is when they call and you’ve already bought.
Sponsored

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
The best part is when they call and you’ve already bought.
and they are just dying to know what you paid lol

to be fair, I had no issue with Easy Honda and they were super nice. I just didn't want black

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR

to be fair, I had no issue with Easy Honda and they were super nice. I just didn't want black

Especially when what you paid is still way better than the lowest they were willing to do.

I’m looking at you Westshore Honda!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R

And I tell them the truth. As Dr Evil says $100 Gagillion Dollars 😂

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Got a couple of calls after buying the car. All 10k over with or without some nominal accessories. Said I got one for 2k over; most said congrats and simply cut the call; just a couple were nice enough to ask if they could help me with something and I said maybe if they could give me the color and price I could let the people on forums know. As far as I remember, Honda of Keene is doing 10k over for a Boost Blue.

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Where are the cars coming to East. Not even single car delivered yet. This shipping company sucks.

Dallman

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pilot, 1971 Triumph TR6, 2023 CTR
That is too funny. At least my car is in New Mexico. Will probably still take a month to get it.

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
That is too funny. At least my car is in New Mexico. Will probably still take a month to get it.
How do you know your car is in New Mexico ? It shouldn't take more than a week lol if its in New Mexico

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
How do you know your car is in New Mexico ? It shouldn't take more than a week lol if its in New Mexico
Good Morning, Sir. If you go back to the beginning of this thread and read the posts? You will see that over 500 cars went through this very same thing , the shipping, delays, cars sitting for weeks at a rail port, no trucks, no drivers, weather delays. You name, it’s been brought up before. I know this doesn’t make you feel any better but most of us just gave up, and patiently waited for our cars to arrive. Once you get your cars, all the stress will be worth it !!! It’s not the dealership
Fault but The Logistics Department at Honda that’s causing all these shipping problems. My ETA was changed so many times it was worthless. And as a last FYI, once Honda puts that particular car in the dealership’s inventory, it becomes locked up and only I don’t even think the dealership can figure out where it is, but knows it’s immanent!
The only cars that were somewhat promptly at the dealership were the Cal cars ! Other than the west or southwest, it took almost 3 to 4 months for the other cars to start showing up. Hope this information helps a little bit and enjoy your week.
regards

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Where are the cars coming to East. Not even single car delivered yet. This shipping company sucks.
Have you not read this post at all? It's really the rail companies and good luck arguing with them. I was called on Halloween and told my car would be here that week. It finally showed up 1/11. I blame CSX for being cheap. Between the rail worker disputes and the rail line embargoes they are holding shipping up for everyone, not just Honda. My car was put in inventory over a month before it was delivered. They will get here eventually, probably much sooner than the initial batch took too.
Sponsored