• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

OP
OP

igozoomzoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I hope you’re right. Can you tell me how they’re so confident it’ll be there tomorrow when everyone keeps getting dates pushed?
He’s not confident at all. He feels terrible for lying to me the first few times. He just said they updated it to this before the last date was reached so he’s feeling pretty good about it. With how everyone else’s is going I’m having doubts it’ll be sooner than Friday or next week. If it does arrive though I’m assuming the embargo was causing big issues somehow.
Sponsored

OP
OP

igozoomzoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Yupppp, another delay. He said it shows this week like everyone else has been saying. Though, he said at this rate it probably hasn't left California yet and probably wont for a while.

Swmmo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 sonic gray pearl hatchback sport
Local dealer (Lou Sobh) in Cumming, GA said they expect sgp this week (or next…)

Also said they were saying it was gonna be about $15k above msrp…😐

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
No surprise. Every dealer keeps saying. This week. Next week. Then that goes by. And then it’s this week. Next week lol

Local dealer (Lou Sobh) in Cumming, GA said they expect sgp this week (or next…)

Also said they were saying it was gonna be about $15k above msrp…😐

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
No surprise. Every dealer keeps saying. This week. Next week. Then that goes by. And then it’s this week. Next week lol
That's because the longer it takes the more likely I buy a CT4-V or RS3 or whatever. Dealers know it.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
That's because the longer it takes the more likely I buy a CT4-V or RS3 or whatever. Dealers know it.
The longer it takes the more leverage I have at the other dealers. Win win!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
that would be great! Please update us if you find any information

My dealership hosted a bunch of Honda Corporate District managers today, I'll try and find out what's going on with the east cost deliveries.

FK8JIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A91 Supra, Focus RS, BB FK8, BB FL5
The suspense is killing me! My sales guy says maybe today, I wouldn't be surprised since it would coincide with the embargo being lifted today for reviews.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Don't get your hopes up. It would be awesome if it were true.

The suspense is killing me! My sales guy says maybe today, I wouldn't be surprised since it would coincide with the embargo being lifted today for reviews.
Sponsored