• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Spoke with my dealer (Ohio) this morning and he informed me that my vehicle just arrived at a port in California. He has provided me weekly updates so I believe he is providing me with the information he has available.

I put a deposit down on a vehicle on 1 November and at that time the vehicle had a build date of 10-12 November, with an ETA of 24-28 DEC. Making the assumption this was not part of the initial push. Either way, I have a buyers order with a vin and paying a reasonable markup.
Nice! Does yours show as in transit on Honda’s website?
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
My ETA keeps getting pushed back by four day increments

Hey when did they give you the update reflecting the updated location?
I check them myself, on Friday the car was showing New Mexico so it's definitely on the move

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I didn’t know you worked at a Honda dealer. Awesome to see you on here engaging with us. Would you check on vin # JHMFL5G45PX000180? Thank you so much
lookin like 12/15-12/19

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
this oneJHMFL5G45PX000549 out of honda of lisle illinois.

openeyesignal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 CRV
Normally if it’s mark pre-sold. Only dealerships that own that have eyes on it now.
But this dealership is holding a raffle on this particular VIN number, atleast last time I spoke to them. So it shouldn't be sold yet.

I'm just trying to get an idea what the time frame is for the mid west, CO/Kansas etc. It's a little frustrating to the cars for the East Coast past these states but no clue on when they show up there.
Sponsored