• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
He sent me another email:

โ€œIt is at the rail hub down there. It will be shipped by truck from that point. I'm hoping it will be sent today or tomorrow. We have about 5 vehicles there waiting to be picked up.โ€
My dealerships power is out so they canโ€™t check ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jaferm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8(sold), 02 T4R, 05 S2K, 23 FL5
Louisiana dealers starting to get their cars.

civicmeng

First Name
meng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
My dealer says the car will arrive today and they will spend a day installing accessories

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Stupid question du jour. For all of the cold country folks that have been waiting for their cars ? Since these cars have probably been sitting for a long time and now going through snow and freezing temperatures, do you think itโ€™s possible for the summer tires that come with the car to have a problem? I bought all season tires anyway, but Iโ€™m keeping them for the summer. Any thoughts?
Thank You

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
District manager is in office today, gonna see if I can get any more information. Be advised she might not know much when it comes to cars outside of Florida.
Well I'm in Florida. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. You're def the hero of this thread ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Stupid question du jour. For all of the cold country folks that have been waiting for their cars ? Since these cars have probably been sitting for a long time and now going through snow and freezing temperatures, do you think itโ€™s possible for the summer tires that come with the car to have a problem? I bought all season tires anyway, but Iโ€™m keeping them for the summer. Any thoughts?
Thank You
The tires will be fine. They won't come apart as soon as they hit cold weather. They won't perform very well compared to their all-season and winter counterparts, but you won't have a blowout or an immediate crash because of it as some would make you fear. When dealers/shops order bunches of these tires, they aren't shipped in climate controlled trucks. Though for the price of the purple crack, they should be!

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations 072A99A4-9E9A-414C-AD50-4F6D0DF5F317

Got this from the sales manager at the dealer Iโ€™m buying from.