• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Damn man... still nothing from my dealer. Was really hoping I'd be picking up tomorrow 😢

Car is literally 5 hours away how is it taking a week to get there????

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Damn man... still nothing from my dealer. Was really hoping I'd be picking up tomorrow 😢

Car is literally 5 hours away how is it taking a week to get there????

Efficiency. Fully loaded trucks because even after 2 months of bs Honda needs to squeeze the lemon a little harder.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Headline:

And in the news today - there was a crazed Honda fan picked up by authorities after staking out a local holding lot. When questioned, the fan admitted to having “Type R lust”, a common affliction amongst car enthusiasts that can turn rabid after waiting for delivery for too long of a period. The alleged fan plans to plead not guilty. This is the third case reported this month.

In other news…

endolp

First Name
Jadon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Headline:

And in the news today - there was a crazed Honda fan picked up by authorities after staking out a local holding lot. When questioned, the fan admitted to having “Type R lust”, a common affliction amongst car enthusiasts that can turn rabid after waiting for delivery for too long of a period. The alleged fan plans to plead not guilty. This is the third case reported this month.

In other news…
How did you find this incredibly factual and accurate representation of me

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Illinois drops today. My dealer got two, the red one is mine. Just make sure to inspect for damage. Typical cost cutting on open transport like most commodity cars, minimal film as well.

20221208_151405.JPG

20221208_151426.JPG

20221208_152319.JPG

20221208_160204.JPG

20221208_155639.JPG
Congrats Mark!

Are you and Jack going to break it in with a good old fashioned orgy?

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Makes sense. I think I did get in touch with them maybe, idk hard to remember, but I think they wanted 20k over initially.

Have you seen the allocation near vandenberg AFB in santa maria?
I did, haha! I'm not going to buy immediately...willing to wait for prices to drop. Don't think I would be comfortable exceeding $5k ADM, just on principle.

But I haven't seen a red one in person yet, so I really wanted to do that. Vandenberg is way too far for me - I'm near Sacramento.
Sponsored