• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
That's some good news.......mine has an ETA of 2/20-2/24, so hopefully it gets here by March. You never know with the New England states though, at least going by the 1st wave of allocations.

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
The wait is almost over. . . . .or it is! My dealer in Mississippi just unloaded mine off the truck. Original eta was 12-14. Can only assume that the rest are on the way.
Congratulations! That’s awesome. Hopefully that means I will get mine tomorrow. (I’m in Alabama with an ETA of the 10th)

endolp

First Name
Jadon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Gotta appreciate how you always lookin out for me lol. I think most prefer to ask me because on multiple occasions I've been able to provide more detailed info than their salesman or even their whole dealership lol.
You're the MVP, dude. I don't think I would have gotten my car without your help.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Im partial - I say everyone should have to wait the mandatory 60 day delivery delay like us first rounders. 🤣. Fn Honda. Seriously though congrats!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
We still don’t have our second allocation…going on 4 months now

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Rick Case Honda in Davie. South Florda :thumbsup:
I have family in Weston and Plantation among other places in Florida.

Next I'm that way... I'd like some oxtail.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Nothing quite hits like some fresh oxtail

the best Caribbean food def is in s florida

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Broooooo where is my caaaaar. I am gonna start walking from EAST to West using train tracks. Where is my damn caaaaar ????? How do I track it ??? I just hope truck driver doesn't crash and make my type r totalled. I am so panaroid lol

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Broooooo where is my caaaaar. I am gonna start walking from EAST to West using train tracks. Where is my damn caaaaar ????? How do I track it ??? I just hope truck driver doesn't crash and make my type r totalled. I am so panaroid lol
My dealer straight up told me that they cannot track the car until it reaches the New
England states which is when the trucking company picks it up. Till then, the car could still be sitting in California or could be well on its way to be picked up by the trucking company. When it was marked sold, they lost access to the ETA updates, just like @AspecR did. Tried confirming with various people working there, and they all said they and their manager have no access. Thought that the dealer would have access, but seems that mine doesn't.