• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
@AspecR - can you check mine I PM'd you about yesterday please?

I just signed the loan docs so I feel good about "owning" the car... now it's waiting for it. I do need to figure out the tax situation unless I can get the dealer to take care of it - once I switched to my own loan originator they were like "it's on you".

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
That's not too crazy really - they are asking MSRP essentially for a car with 1,100mi. Today, for this car, it's not terrible.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Lol I know rt!!! 👮‍♂️📖🖊 thanks
I like mine...it's a lot safer for me, since I have bad stigmatism.
The tint absolutely take away the glare in the daytime and at night (no more issue with on-coming lights at night, high beam or not). :)

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations SS5

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
I like mine...it's a lot safer for me, since I have bad stigmatism.
The tint absolutely take away the glare in the daytime and at night (no more issue with on-coming lights at night, high beam or not). :)

SS5.jpg
They put a clear tint on my windshield that really helps with glare and still gives 50% heat reduction. I was actually pretty surprised how much it helps with glare at night without making it hard to see on the dark roads I frequent.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
They put a clear tint on my windshield that really helps with glare and still gives 50% heat reduction. I was actually pretty surprised how much it helps with glare at night without making it hard to see on the dark roads I frequent.
yea, still wanted a bit darker... :)
I'm one of those didn't like tint at first, but after getting my first tint for the FK8, then the Model Y got fully tinted, and now the FL5 is fully tinted. I guess I started to want just a bit more privacy . :)
Sponsored