• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jayely14

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992 GT3, Model Y

No nothing on this brand, sounds pretty good though.

BigBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Milltek sounds great, but in the past their exhausts are heavier than the stock ones. I've also had fitment issues with many of their exhausts, and some were over $3k, but the resonated ones are usually drone free , so I was forced to keep on using them as I'm super sensitive to drone but wanted the power from the downpipe.

And from the dyno, there's almost zero performance benefit, meaning that Honda did a pretty good job already

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Was there a difference in how it sounded from one setting to another?

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah that exhaust is for kids. Who cares how bad it sounds as long as it is always loud! 🤣

Rainy4s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VA WRX STI,
OP
OP

jdOTFL5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR #0995 CBP
A Japanese brand called KAKIMOTO RACING(柿本改) released their exhaust for FL5 a few months ago
- Two versions:
1. GT1.0Z Racing (H113145) Competiton used only; Single exit exhaust : Price ¥165,000

Detailed size page:https://www.kakimotoracing.co.jp/products/detail_product.cgi?rid=987

2. Class KR (H713145); Triple Exhaust: price¥286,000

Detailed size page: https://www.kakimotoracing.co.jp/products/detail_product.cgi?rid=986
UPDATED. the single is actually really nice sounding

Mimzie2763

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6MT, 2023 FL5
What does everyone think of the FI exhaust? This is my first time hearing of this company.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
What does everyone think of the FI exhaust? This is my first time hearing of this company.
I can't get behind the FI exhaust. If I'm being honest it sounds terrible. The tips also appear to protrude behind the bumper and rear diffuser. The exhaust note isn't the only factor either; however, it's an important one.

There are several manufacturers who have yet to produce an exhaust for the FL5 so this is a waiting game. If the current exhaust offerings are any indication of what we should expect, it's not looking good. I don't see the value in going from a Eureka vacuum cleaner to a Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Sponsored