• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5 Owners Manuals from various markets

OP
OP

DRGN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 FL5 CTR

Ac12

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
The Cdn one is an even sadder version of the American one...I couldn't even find the radio code the other day...

teggyluv

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EG8, 23 FL5
The Cdn one is an even sadder version of the American one...I couldn't even find the radio code the other day...
Yeah it’s light blue, I don’t even think it has any Type R badging on it

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
The local importer decided to not print any manuals. I only received an electronic version. Which makes me unreasonably sad.

This thread gave me an idea - maybe I can try getting a UK one! How were you able to acquire yours, @DRGN? Is there a part number?

ps: from your posts I get the sense you are a perfectionist like myself. 😅

Last edited:
OP
OP

DRGN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 FL5 CTR
The local importer decided to not print any manuals. I only received an electronic version. Which makes me unreasonably sad.

This thread gave me an idea - maybe I can try getting a UK one! How were you able to acquire yours, @DRGN? Is there a part number?

ps: from your posts I get the sense you are a perfectionist like myself. 😅
Very weird that you didn't get any physical manuals. Did you not get your caR from a dealership? I would start asking there if they have anything

The suuuper visually impressive USDM manuals are mine :/ I was also looking to get some nicer looking manuals but they're not really available anywhere. Every Japan buying service I messaged got back to me that they've been out of stock of the JDM manuals for months, and the UKDM / EDM manuals have never even been listed for sale online yet unless there's some obscure Euro version of ebay out there.

If for some reason you want to get the solid blue USDM manuals, there was a full set on ebay not too long ago, so I would check on there occasionally

Reactions: rui

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Very weird that you didn't get any physical manuals. Did you not get your caR from a dealership? I would start asking there if they have anything

The suuuper visually impressive USDM manuals are mine :/ I was also looking to get some nicer looking manuals but they're not really available anywhere. Every Japan buying service I messaged got back to me that they've been out of stock of the JDM manuals for months, and the UKDM / EDM manuals have never even been listed for sale online yet unless there's some obscure Euro version of ebay out there.

If for some reason you want to get the solid blue USDM manuals, there was a full set on ebay not too long ago, so I would check on there occasionally
I see. My bad. I wrongly assumed you had collected all the different manuals in the photos.

The Portuguese importer decided to switch to electronic manuals, delivered in a USB drive. For environmental reasons, or so they say.

I'd love to get a paper manual. The UK one would be perfect because it pertains to the same Euro-spec car, and I can read it. I guess I should create a saved search on eBay.co.uk...

OP
OP

DRGN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 FL5 CTR
I see. My bad. I wrongly assumed you had collected all the different manuals in the photos.

The Portuguese importer decided to switch to electronic manuals, delivered in a USB drive. For environmental reasons, or so they say.

I'd love to get a paper manual. The UK one would be perfect because it pertains to the same Euro-spec car, and I can read it. I guess I should create a saved search on eBay.co.uk...
Look for UK- and Europe-specific FL5 groups, maybe if someone doesn't care for their physical manuals there is a chance you can pick them up :)
Sponsored

Reactions: rui