• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Some questions to FL5 owners please

Mr_Toast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpine A110, Golf GTI
Hi all, I'm in the UK and the FL5 hasn't landed yet but I'm in the queue and I've got a few questions for owners please:

1. I'm 6ft 4in and have sat in the Civic Sport with sunroof and the headroom both in the front and rear is really awful. Are there any very tall FL5 drivers that can confirm that the combo of no sunroof and lower set Type R seats makes this much less of an issue in the FL5 please?

2. Looks like no Bose option in the UK. Is the standard 8+1 speaker audio decent? All the Civics in the showrooms have Bose in them.

3. With the standard audio is there space under the boot floor to fit a space saver or full size spare wheel?

Thanks for your help
Sponsored

Ministry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Boost Blue #684, 2022 Si (sold)
I'm 6'2'' w/ long torso and the FL5 fits me fine, w/ at least 4-5 inches of space above my head and plenty of room for a helmet. Coming from an 11th gen Si w/ sunroof I'm getting what feels like another 1.5 inches or so of extra space.

Cannot comment on a non Bose stereo as it was standard on both the US Si and Type R

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I can echo Ministry. I am 6'4'' and I have lots of headroom up front. I admit I have not sat in back yet though, but I expect it's the same as the standard hatchback given the seats are basically the same (sans middle seat).

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Sorry guys...I'm afraid I can't help.
I'm only 5'-7" and getting shorter every year :( (gravity sucks :thumbsdown:)

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
There is no spare tire.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
How's highway cruising RPM say 80-85rpm? What kind of mpg?
Sponsored