• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Installing prl dp and cai cobra which basemap should I use?

esqfenix

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2017 hatchback ex-l
Ordered the prl catless downpipe and the cobra cold air intake. Installing both at the same time. Which tune should I use?
Sponsored

lurker_j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 WOP FC1
Ordered the prl catless downpipe and the cobra cold air intake. Installing both at the same time. Which tune should I use?
+9 base map and send it.

But seriously, you don't need a specific tune for either of those bolt ons unless you got the PRL Cobra CAI with the Race MAF. Then make sure you turn on "Race MAF" in the Mods. Also, since youre running catless, turn off the secondary O2 sensor as well so you don't throw a CEL. Otherwise, you can use whatever base map youre comfortable with.

R3DLIN3SI10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC3 Si,FK7, 18' HRV
+9 base map and send it.

But seriously, you don't need a specific tune for either of those bolt ons unless you got the PRL Cobra CAI with the Race MAF. Then make sure you turn on "Race MAF" in the Mods. Also, since youre running catless, turn off the secondary O2 sensor as well so you don't throw a CEL. Otherwise, you can use whatever base map youre comfortable with.
Had the exact same question. Thank you
Sponsored