• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R; 2024 Honda Civic Touring
I don't know how believable this is but, ...

New Turbocharged Honda Civic Type R To Get Over 330-Hp

One thing that makes me wonder is where the author says "... get a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder VTEC gasoline engine generating at least 330-hp (a 10hp increase over the outgoing model) ".
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
That is not an unreasonable expectation if I was a betting man, very doable for Honda, not a bad number IMO.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I just wish we would get more than sneak peaks and video of the camo "prototype" (c'mon its production ready Honda) and see the damn thing unveiled or at least get some tid bits of information directly from Honda. They don't need to build up the hype, this thing is going to sell even better than the last no question, especially since it is likely the last ICE Type R.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
A 10hp increase would be 316hp from 306. Or if citing a euro spec or Japanese spec a 10hp increase would be 326 from 316? Sounds like Forbes might not know what they are talking about.

vtec_bhoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Any updates on when we can expect a full production car reveal? Perhaps early April?

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Any updates on when we can expect a full production car reveal? Perhaps early April?
Some cars, we get early info on, some we donā€™t. Itā€™s really a crapshoot ??ā€ā™‚
Iā€˜m keeping an eye on the internal shit daily like everyone else lol