• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MY 2024? Changes

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
They ain't making the car softer. It's selling at full production right now.

The S2000 did not have a lot of sales or interest during its 10 year production run. The FL5 does not have this problem. There were a few years before the legend of the S2000 was created, that they could be had for very affordable prices.
Sponsored

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Do we have any news when the 2024 will start to hit dealer in Canada

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Japan's roads are like Germany's - very smooth. So that's probably why the car is so stiff. Americans have the option of paying more for the ITS, and Honda probably sees no need to soften the Type R.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
They ain't making the car softer. It's selling at full production right now.

The S2000 did not have a lot of sales or interest during its 10 year production run. The FL5 does not have this problem. There were a few years before the legend of the S2000 was created, that they could be had for very affordable prices.
Yeah. My local dealership, in southern Indiana at the time, had three S2000 CR’s in the showroom at the same time (each a different color)! They had reached legendary status by that point, but were still very much “Honda enthusiast cars.” Only those certain people were clamoring to get them. They didn’t even have them roped-off or anything. If I had the money I could’ve bought one that day. There weren’t waiting lists for them like there are for the FL5. Crazy to think about how times have changed…and it wasn’t even that long ago really.

Last edited:

getGroyped

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
A bigger wing would be nice for '24... Maybe retractable as well... ; )

getGroyped

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
How hard is this to install by myself? I have pretty much no experience working on cars except for the hardwire install of my radar detector I did a few months back on my FL5
This one looks somewhat difficult. I’m sure you can find some installation videos online for a regular civic 11th generation and it would be applicable.
Sponsored