• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
They are still saying, “…closer to launch this fall”, not “closer to launch this January”…lol
True, just let me know when I can order mine lol.

I am really digging the cockpit. I think they did a great job with it.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
well there is rumor to be a smaller production and wider mass appeal due to the understated design... I'm gonna guess finding these cars with out some outrageous markups would be rare.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
well there is rumor to be a smaller production and wider mass appeal due to the understated design... I'm gonna guess finding these cars with out some outrageous markups would be rare.
Yep consensus is a 20k markup unless you get lucky. Most major markets looking at 20k adm. Gonna be a bloodbath.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
There was some info recently on the board that suggests much higher production than originally though. Something like a starting target with plans to ramp up. That was just recently from Japan posted here but not going to search for or dig up. Hopefully its true and relieves some of the demand pressure.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
I just sat in the new Civic Si for the first time today. Interior is great and I love everything about it.

The only thing that I found somewhat concerning was the size. I did not realize how big the Civic has become. The dimensions aren’t that much larger than the FK8, but for some reason the car looks huge and even bigger on the inside.

Not that this will deter me from getting one. It’s still extremely lightweight compared to cars like the M3’s. But yeah, I was a little stunned by the size lol

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Funny, I have the opposite impression whenever I see an 11th gen. I think that they photograph big but in person are still quite small. (My sister owns a ‘22 hatch.)

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I just sat in the new Civic Si for the first time today. Interior is great and I love everything about it.

The only thing that I found somewhat concerning was the size. I did not realize how big the Civic has become. The dimensions aren’t that much larger than the FK8, but for some reason the car looks huge and even bigger on the inside.

Not that this will deter me from getting one. It’s still extremely lightweight compared to cars like the M3’s. But yeah, I was a little stunned by the size lol
the interior of the 11th gen absolutely blows the 10th away

the interior looks much bigger because they cut the dashboard higher up, more leg room

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
the interior of the 11th gen absolutely blows the 10th away

the interior looks much bigger because they cut the dashboard higher up, more leg room
Having a 22 hatch, i can say that the interior seems large because of visibility - it feels like what i think would be like sitting in a star-fighter its so open. Its clean and unbusy so that contibutes to the open feel. The outside i dont consider huge unless you go back to the 90s in which case its a generational thing.

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
There are.. many things about the Type R that are appealing to me. (The thing is basically killing me.) Interior and overall proportions are high on the list though. I've been in a few of the new Civic and can concur - it looks like a big car until you're up close, then it feels small and taught. The interior is very comfortable and such a nice place to be without going down the sterile German luxo-path. That feeling is so important in a car you'll actually drive. Finally, that hatch area is jaw-dropping. I'm pretty sure you could fit a GR Yaris in it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Looks amazing!!!! Super excited and can't wait to pick one up. Finally the Type-R has wireless carplay too which eliminates the problem of having no spot to put your phone to see directions or anything important. Can't wait to drive this thing

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Looks amazing!!!! Super excited and can't wait to pick one up. Finally the Type-R has wireless carplay too which eliminates the problem of having no spot to put your phone to see directions or anything important. Can't wait to drive this thing
Upsets me that it doesn't have usbc but oh well.