• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 1995 Chevy K1500 Pickup
Fresh from the showroom had been at dealer a little while. Right place right time deal was made and here we are!!

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ IMG_3201

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ IMG_3204
Sponsored

Phenom3030

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro
Build Thread
Link
That boost blue is beautiful congrats !
Got my Octane Grey Pearl going on two weeks and it’s # 23842 πŸ‘πŸ»
IMG_1445.jpeg
thanks man! I just saw a photo of the gray pearl somewhere and the pearl was really standing out. Great color choice!

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
thanks man! I just saw a photo of the gray pearl somewhere and the pearl was really standing out. Great color choice!
Thanks Brother πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ» My dealer had a Championship White and the Pearl grey but I liked how the red accents and calipers popped with the grey just like the Boost blue.
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ IMG_1441

Phenom3030

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks Brother πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ» My dealer had a Championship White and the Pearl grey but I liked how the red accents and calipers popped with the grey just like the Boost blue.
IMG_1441.jpeg
Damn! There it is! That photo shows it! Originally I wanted a white one but after seeing the blue in person I was hooked.

chikai

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
mine came...two day Prime delivered...haha. Just kidding. Purchased in Akron Ohio (from Great Lakes Honda) and had it enclosed shipped to Seattle region. This was the delivery truck driver teasing me to pick up my car at 8am on Saturday. His message: "your beauty is ready to go". Great delivery company for the Western WA region.

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ 669cc2bb1c24e3efb59f4e911cfb2dc76a876b57-1

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
mine came...two day Prime delivered...haha. Just kidding. Purchased in Akron Ohio (from Great Lakes Honda) and had it enclosed shipped to Seattle region. This was the delivery truck driver teasing me to pick up my car at 8am on Saturday. His message: "your beauty is ready to go". Great delivery company for the Western WA region.

669cc2bb1c24e3efb59f4e911cfb2dc76a876b57-1.jpeg
Beautiful Congratulations!!!
It’s funny I was on Amazon just before I read your post πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4

669cc2bb1c24e3efb59f4e911cfb2dc76a876b57-1.jpeg
That's just down the street from me. I drove up to North Olmstead to get mine... maybe they aren't marking them up any longer. Looks great! Good luck.

arcticdc5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX-S, 6MT Tacoma
Rented a 1 way car to PA, paid MSRP and drove it back to central VA. The mountainous roads of WV and west MD was an absolutely gorgeous drive home. Requested for the dealer not to do any prep as I enjoy doing that on my own and applied painters tape for the 450 mile ride home. Can't wait for break in period to be over with...

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ civic delivery

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Rented a 1 way car to PA, paid MSRP and drove it back to central VA. The mountainous roads of WV and west MD was an absolutely gorgeous drive home. Requested for the dealer not to do any prep as I enjoy doing that on my own and applied painters tape for the 450 mile ride home. Can't wait for break in period to be over with...

civic delivery.jpg
Congrats !
Boost Blue painters tape FTW πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Stocki011

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
white FL5 Type R | red Alfa Romeo 159 1.8 TBi
back in March i made my Deal and was told there is just one single Type R in CW left that is destined for Austria, which would be delivered in June.
So i settled down for a 3 month wait .. that would soon be over.

Delivery went down 2 weeks ago today, break in period is well underway at 600km on the clock:drive:

11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ img_1
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ img_2.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ img_3.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ img_4.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! πŸ™Œ πŸ“Έ img_17839

🎌

Phenom3030

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
back in March i made my Deal and was told there is just one single Type R in CW left that is destined for Austria, which would be delivered in June.
So i settled down for a 3 month wait .. that would soon be over.

Delivery went down 2 weeks ago today, break in period is well underway at 600km on the clock:drive:

img_1.jpg
img_2.JPG
img_3.JPG
img_4.JPG
img_17839.jpg

🎌
Beautiful! Congrats on having a rare car in Austria!
Sponsored