• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Mass Dealers:

Kelly Honda Lynn - 65k
Atamian Honda Tewksbury - 10k over
Ira Honda in Danvers - 10k over
Sponsored

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Every single dealer today keeps talking about the car coming with carbon accessories installed. Did they all get together to agree on the same BS??
I swear these dealers are coordinating together to sell these cars with markupsā€¦

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
I swear these dealers are coordinating together to sell these cars with markupsā€¦
Don't think so man, every dealer has seen how the last year or two has been and know how limited this car will be. It's not a ton of money from a dealership standpoint but any opportunity to make an extra 10-20k, jump on it.

If you're a business owner and the opportunity presents itself for you to make a one time sale for an additional 10-20k I'm sure you'd do it also.

callmedh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a sonic grey coming in. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. So yes, there is a markup, but it seems to be less than what everyone else is seeing. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you.

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a sonic grey coming in. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. So yes, there is a markup, but it seems to be less than what everyone else is seeing. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you.
Sent David a message. Will be synching up soon Thank you!!!!

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I've emailed about 45 dealers so far, curious to see what all responses I get.

I can have a R tomorrow if I am willing to pay 10K ADM, lol.

We'll see what the rest have to say.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Capitol City Honda, near Seattle. $10k ADM on a SGP. someone is already on their way to purchase.

it sounds like dealerships are getting more allocations coming inā€¦

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Damn, good find not too far from me. Iā€™d others fall through I might jump on it

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Tempe Honda Arizona(near Phoenix) Black one in production: Their Price: $44,655 plus fees(ceramic tinted windows, windshield visor tint strip, wheel locks, all weather trunk tray, splash guards, interior protection and exterior paint protection included)there is 0 markup, Call Art at 602-365-0092 and tell him Robin sent you.
I wish I could jump in however I got to wait for few months...
BS - He just gave me the sergeant shchultz - ā€œ i know nothingā€

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Honda west in Vegas is selling their white one for $12,888 market adjustment plus $1,588 in accessories for a total of $58,466.

Idk who these dealers think they are and what kind of market theyā€™re in but they may sell one for this price, but I doubt people will be shelling out that amount of money in this market for a type r.
Sponsored