• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Wow! That’s beyond lame. They really pulled out all the stops with scumbag dealership tactics. Stuff like that starts with the GM and is perpetuated by the sales thugs. Places like that don’t deserve to be in business.
Sponsored

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Everyone just set them to ignore. Boostlag alt for sure. Same person arguing that there are only 300 FL5s in the US. The deals are out there, you'll find them if you stop posting nonsense and start making calls.
How is that going?

OahuBrew

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro (Lime), Tacoma TRD Pro (Lime)
Made the rounds here in AZ. Looks like dealers are getting their 20k or close to it almost all gone. One dealer has there's for 45k ADM lol. Even when trying to offer with a top quality trade they low ball you by 20 to 25%. Greed has no boundaries.

Hicks2seven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Just a random thought....but whoever believed that the dealers that move vehicles the quickest would get the most allocations appear to be wrong.

The dealer in my area that let a CW sit in the showroom for two months with a 20-25K ADM just received their 2nd and 3rd allocations while the dealers that pre-sold their first allocations at 5-10K ADM are still waiting on their 2nd.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I'm working on a deal right now...

$8k markup, and a *healthy* trade-in value in my favor.

half of me is saying "don't you ever pay markup you loser", while the other half of me is justifying with "you would never have gotten that trade-in value outside of this crazy market, so it all evens out".

thoughts? i have a 2014 honda civic with a little over 100k miles, great condition. they're offering $13,500 for it, which is in line with KBB value and $3,500 over CarMax valuation.

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
I'm working on a deal right now...

$8k markup, and a *healthy* trade-in value in my favor.

half of me is saying "don't you ever pay markup you loser", while the other half of me is justifying with "you would never have gotten that trade-in value outside of this crazy market, so it all evens out".

thoughts? i have a 2014 honda civic with a little over 100k miles, great condition. they're offering $13,500 for it, which is in line with KBB value and $3,500 over CarMax valuation.
Do it! That’s basically a 5k ADM which is about the best most can do right now!
Sponsored