• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Dale Wiley Honda in Lawrence ks already getting desperate with their markup (almost 20k). I told them to fuck off a week ago and their emails to me asking how we can make a deal are more desperate each time they reach out. They pulled this same shit when I wanted an SI last year with a 14k markup, but maybe y'all will have some luck.
Sponsored

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
When I put my $5k non-refundable deposit down, I told the dealer my top 3 color choices. As part of the agreement I had the right to refusal if I didn’t like the color they were allotted. In that case they’d try to trade with another dealer or I’d just have to wait and hopefully the next FL5 they’d get would be a color I want. Luckily mine came in CW which was my top choice, but would’ve gladly taken SGP if that’s what they got. Anyway…see if the dealer can put something like that in writing for you, as I did.

I agree with everything everyone else has echoed regarding supply. I’m doubtful that these will ever be plentiful enough that MSRP will become a thing. It’s a special car with limited production. Add-in ongoing supply chain issues that are not going to improve anytime soon (definitely not this year) and well…you get the point. I think putting down a $2.5k deposit is entirely reasonable if you’re willing to wait for this special car!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Dale Wiley Honda in Lawrence ks already getting desperate with their markup (almost 20k). I told them to fuck off a week ago and their emails to me asking how we can make a deal are more desperate each time they reach out. They pulled this same shit when I wanted an SI last year with a 14k markup, but maybe y'all will have some luck.
I’m originally from KS and lived in Lawrence while going to KU and for a couple of years after graduating. Rock Chalk! The dealerships there are a-holes…even way back in the early 2000’s when I was there. I had much better experience with the dealerships in Topeka. I know…Topeka. Gross!🤣

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Everyone waiting to get their hands a fl5 at msrp. Let me know what happens,with some kind of proof would be nice..and for the ones who say they got it a msrp this doeant apply to you, because your already caught in A Lie even u employees that work there .

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Everyone waiting to get their hands a fl5 at msrp. Let me know what happens,with some kind of proof would be nice..and for the ones who say they got it a msrp this doeant apply to you, because your already caught in A Lie even u employees that work there .
Are you ok?

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
RIGHT, like seriously wtf do people have to prove to you :rolleyes:
Everyone just set them to ignore. Boostlag alt for sure. Same person arguing that there are only 300 FL5s in the US. The deals are out there, you'll find them if you stop posting nonsense and start making calls.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Everyone just set them to ignore. Boostlag alt for sure. Same person arguing that there are only 300 FL5s in the US. The deals are out there, you'll find them if you stop posting nonsense and start making calls.
must be that guy from facebook :rofl:

Kevv_Her

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Pilot SE, 2018 Type R, 2013 Civic Ex
I'll have to set them up to ignore too, dude is insane lol.

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
I'm still new to the forums and I commend you for teaching me about the Ignore feature.

firenockt

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Challenger R/T
Hey Guys !

Just wanted to check in with all of y’all

I know some people believe no markup is the best mark, hell I do too. But the market is what it is rn.

Just thought I’d let y’all know I’m finalizing the sale on a car in Fort Smith, AR. Got the Dealer down from 15K to 7.5K. Was wondering what you guys think etc.

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
I’m thinking you should take the offer now since people will be hitting them up trying to lock in the 7.5k ADM

firenockt

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Challenger R/T
I’m thinking you should take the offer now since people will be hitting them up trying to lock in the 7.5k ADM
Sounds good haha

By finalizing I mean the car is sold to me. Literally signing the finance paperwork this morning, and throwing insurance on. Put my down payment on it and all that a few days ago

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Jonesboro messaged me, down from $64k on Feb 20 to $54k yesterday.
Sponsored