• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Hey Guys !

Just wanted to check in with all of y’all

I know some people believe no markup is the best mark, hell I do too. But the market is what it is rn.

Just thought I’d let y’all know I’m finalizing the sale on a car in Fort Smith, AR. Got the Dealer down from 15K to 7.5K. Was wondering what you guys think etc.
If a $7,500 ADM is good for you, go for it. It only matters what you're comfortable paying and not what we think.
Sponsored

midway1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Been going around this morning hoping for the best. Here's what I was quoted from dealers with availability.

Bill Cole Automall Ashland, KY - $59,845
Hardin County Honda Elizabethtown, KY - $51,629

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Allocations seemed to have slowed. Nothing new anywhere past the 3/10 build date cars. @AspecR any insider Honda knowledge if this has anything to do with train derailments?

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
Called 20+ dealers today, they're all at 10-20k. Found one for 5k over but I'm passing, shared it with a few close friends so we'll see if they go for it.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Allocations seemed to have slowed. Nothing new anywhere past the 3/10 build date cars. @AspecR any insider Honda knowledge if this has anything to do with train derailments?
There are some new(er) ones out there...Alaska, Nebraska, South Dakota, Hawaii, Kentucky.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I think I have a better chance of winning the mega millions than finding an FL5 at MSRP. Anyone have any leads for a boost blue CTR with a <5k markup around Washington DC? (300mile radius)
You should try out that route - then when you win the Mega Millions, you can pay any ADM you want 😛

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Ames Iowa Honda is at about 8k over MSRP on their CTR right now. Didn't try and haggle, they might be negotiable further. Their presold car had the buyer flake out. Sales guy was a bit of a twat though, got all testy and said that they were offering it for below market value when I said I wasn't interested.

D4RCNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Championship White Civic Type R
Ames Iowa Honda is at about 8k over MSRP on their CTR right now. Didn't try and haggle, they might be negotiable further. Their presold car had the buyer flake out. Sales guy was a bit of a twat though, got all testy and said that they were offering it for below market value when I said I wasn't interested.
Looks like the original buyer went straight to reddit:
Sponsored