• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

menikmati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX STI, BRZ, FL5
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a championship white coming in. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. So yes, there is a markup, but it seems to be less than what everyone else is seeing. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you.
Looks like you also provided information from this dealership and sales rep for the FK8 which they sold at MSRP a while back, so hopefully it's a straightforward buying process to whomever gets this deal.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/ctr-at-or-below-sticker-nice-list.11640/post-677057
Sponsored

Greas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2010 Evo X
For the Northern California crowd, I purchased a BB for $7500 ADM with no other add-ons 2 weeks ago from Fairfield Honda. They have a CBP in transit according to the tracker so it may be worth giving them a call and see if you can take them lower than I could.

My other option was Manly Honda in Santa Rosa as they committed to me over the phone that they would sell with $5k ADM only. They also have a CBP in transit.

callmedh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
A dealership in the Atlanta Georgia area has a championship white coming in. MSRP + $5000 ADM + $1144 accessory package that they put on every car on their lot. So yes, there is a markup, but it seems to be less than what everyone else is seeing. Call Joe Headley at 404-784-1150 and tell him David sent you.
Joe just got an update from the Manager. They are fielding offers nowā€¦

AlpineBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
I reached out yesterday. I believe the $6k ADM is just the floor and they're taking offers over the next few days to see who pays the highest.
Same thing he included in his email to me this morning as well. Safe to say my offer is definitely not the highest šŸ˜… Y'all enjoy

wrxdev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, FL5 CTR
FWIW, Mall of Georgia Honda has an $8k markup (no accessories) on future allocations.

callmedh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Everyone, I apologize. First, if you go back in history, you can see that I have posted cars for sale before, and Joe has always honored the deals that I posted for him. It seems in this case, that seems to be up in the air.

I have always posted full information about ADM and add-ons so that there is no surprise. I told Joe that I am not a lead generator for him, but rather I post a firm deal that he needs to honor (after all, the information came from him). Whether it is him, or whether his manager reneged on a deal doesn't matter to me. If he doesn't honor this deal that I posted, then I will no longer be helping him out.

wrxdev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, FL5 CTR
Everyone, I apologize. First, if you go back in history, you can see that I have posted cars for sale before, and Joe has always honored the deals that I posted for him. It seems in this case, that seems to be up in the air.

I have always posted full information about ADM and add-ons so that there is no surprise. I told Joe that I am not a lead generator for him, but rather I post a firm deal that he needs to honor (after all, the information came from him). Whether it is him, or whether his manager reneged on a deal doesn't matter to me. If he doesn't honor this deal that I posted, then I will no longer be helping him out.
Not at all. You've been very helpful with the good intention to help fellow enthusiasts find a CTR are a reasonable price. I guess Joe and Sons Honda might have changed.
Our search for a CTR continues.....

Jimmou

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
When are 2024 models hitting the lot and any changes likely or should I just bite the bullet and get a 2023 now? I got a dealer that may be giving me $5000 markup with an accessories package. This is only conditional that I trade in my '19 SI with them for 21k value (Carmax and Carvana are offering me a little under 23k for my SI). Still waiting on an itemized accessories list from them, but I told them if they PPF the car for the same price (they were just going to ceramic coat), I may be willing to pay for accessories.

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
When are 2024 models hitting the lot and any changes likely or should I just bite the bullet and get a 2023 now? I got a dealer that may be giving me $5000 markup with an accessories package. This is only conditional that I trade in my '19 SI with them for 21k value (Carmax and Carvana are offering me a little under 23k for my SI). Still waiting on an itemized accessories list from them, but I told them if they PPF the car for the same price (they were just going to ceramic coat), I may be willing to pay for accessories.
I would say take the deal, in the end 7k total markup is not bad. If you wait for 2024, the msrp might jump up 500-1k and markups are going to raise again. I highly doubt there will be significant changes for the 2nd year, that and the engine has been the same forever now.

But if you don't get it, pass it on to another forum member if you can.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
That is in-line with what I paid for mine back in Feb. $5k ADM + non-negotiable interior/exterior ā€œprotection packageā€ the dealer puts on all cars. I donā€™t recall the price off-hand, but ~$1300 sounds right. At least the protection package includes a warranty and isnā€™t entirely a BS wash/wax job. Hopefully your deal is similar.
Sponsored