• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
it's been removed now. So i'd say this is it lolllllll. Man it looks sick!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
It doesn’t really align with what we saw at mid ohio. If this does it for you then the reveal will really put you over the top.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
looks good, and what I was expecting/hoping for! No red stripes on the wheels or body trim!

Never thought about it, but I like the spoiler being black and not body colored.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
It doesn’t really align with what we saw at mid ohio. If this does it for you then the reveal will really put you over the top.
Agree, it looks a bit underwhelming 😅

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
Maybe I am biased because I am already set on getting it, but I think it's damn near perfect. I loved the fk8 but it was a little busy and a bit racier looking than I liked. I think this is a perfect middle. Cooler and more stylized than a golf R, but not as flashy as the fk8. I will 100% drive this until my kids take my license away.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Maybe I am biased because I am already set on getting it, but I think it's damn near perfect. I loved the fk8 but it was a little busy and a bit racier looking than I liked. I think this is a perfect middle. Cooler and more stylized than a golf R, but not as flashy as the fk8. I will 100% drive this until my kids take my license away.
ditto. Exactly what I wanted. This car will age fine like the original Type R. The picture doesn't do it justice how wide the car is. Wait till you see more of it.

on side note... I really hope we're getting the parking sensors like in japan.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
looks good, and what I was expecting/hoping for! No red stripes on the wheels or body trim!

Never thought about it, but I like the spoiler being black and not body colored.
Was expecting an all white wing, but dayum this all black wing is just way cooler. Don't know if they are going all out with this new GT-style wing with full CF or not, but even if it is not, still more than happy to see a black wing like this