• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Thanks for sharing this!

why did you choose the custom tune over this tune?

https://www.twostepperformance.com/products/tsp-stage-1-tune-for-the-fl5-2023-honda-civic-type-r

I have my eye in this one, but I don’t understand the difference between the two other than the price.
Thanks for your interest! Our Stage 1 tune supports what I would call basic bolts on... quality intake, exhaust components, etc. Once you get into turbo upgrades, fueling upgrades, etc custom tuning becomes the only way to optimize the car for maximum (safe) power output.

Lory81

First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R FL5
Where i can buy the same intake hose?
I don't find it in PRL webiste.

11th Gen Honda Civic TSP FL5 - 502whp and counting [2023 Honda Civic Type R Tuned & Modified] intake pipe.JPG

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
any update on this beasty?
I need to take some time and update things. Long story short, we are still having lots of 500+ whp fun! :D

Where i can buy the same intake hose?
I don't find it in PRL webiste.

intake pipe.JPG
This is a prototype piece that was not put into production due to CA emissions standards.
Sponsored