• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
Friday I had an appointment with my local tint-shop. Fairly new building, looks like they came from a small street-side shop and recently developed into a larger warehouse. Reviews looked good so I decided to give them a shot! So far everything is settling in nicely. The windows dont show any signs of defects, no crappy eges or anything. Super happy with the results!

Windshield isn't tinted. I thought of doing 75% just to block UV Light and keep the heat out. But I've seen people complain any tint wont be *as clear* as pure glass. So I decided not to tint it. Everything else is 20% Ceramic tints. This is my first car I've owned with tints and so far I'm very happy with the results. Its great ( and weird ) to no longer feel heat from the sun beaming into the car. At night,headlights behind me are no longer overly annoying. I have astigmatism and 2 headlights behind me in the rearview is like major stars blowing out. With the tint, I still easily see them, but the 'exploding out stars' are WAY smaller and less distracting. Driving during the day..night..sunrise..etc, I dont feel 20% is too dark. Can still easily see objects/people/etc at night with the tints. So I'm pretty happy I didn't go darker. I woulda done 25% if they had it, but I'm still happy. Still gotta replace my front-center lip though! Blew that up during halloween when a street was littered with tons of pumpkins bashed up.

Laws in my state ( Michigan ) Is absolutely no limit on the rear or rear-side windows. Go as dark as you want. The front-side and windshield cannot be tinted to ANY %, below the first 4 inches. So even 75% wouldnt be allowed on the front-sides unless its only 4 inches. Thankfully, Cops don't check that here unless its beyond black. In my area especially, I'd say out of 100 cars, every 60+ vehicles are blacked out darker than I got even. They ( thankfully ) just don't care.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 1685336207214

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 1685336219911
Sponsored

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Installed the Acuity shifter cable bushings. Didn't end up taking any pictures as I was a little frustrated trying to get the retaining ring on for the smaller bushing.

I will say, that it does make shifting a bit smoother and it took out a bit of the slop in the shifter. It makes shifting feel more engaging. Very surprised on the difference it makes.

Debating on getting the shifter base bushings as well. Curious to know if anyone has those installed and do you feel increased vibration in the shifter?

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Installed the Acuity shifter cable bushings. Didn't end up taking any pictures as I was a little frustrated trying to get the retaining ring on for the smaller bushing.

I will say, that it does making shifting a bit smoother and it took out a bit of the slop in the shifter. It makes shifting feel more engaging. Very surprised on the difference it makes.

Debating on getting the shifter base bushings as well. Curious to know if anyone has those installed and do you feel increased vibration in the shifter?
Had the base bushings in my FG2 and they made the shift feel firm and less squishy. There is not a whole lot of squishiness in the FL5 and super curious myself on these.

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Si, ‘20 FC4 (sold)
I put on this shift boot yesterday, and it looks so much better than the OEM one. It meshes very well with the shift boot collar and knob. Very happy with it!

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_5882

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Installed my Aeroflow Dynamics front splitter. It's a pain if you don't have help.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? PXL_20230609_053959911

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Did a chrome delete today on my Sport Touring... I'm not sure how I feel about it, or how long it'll last, time will tell, but it does look good. Just hoping it lasts a bit.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 1686605577620

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 1686605589916

Last edited:

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 SGP Si
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_4110
Sup y’all ,
Ended up getting the MAP street exhaust 😈
I placed my order with them on Friday 6-9-23 was delivered today 6-12-23! @MAPerformance thanks again

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2640

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2641

Paragon R5 front and P3 rear brake pads, with Paragon titanium shims on the front. This setup was recommended to me by @Unity Performance on Facebook and after my intial drive to bed them in and feel them out, I think they'll perform really well.

The Autel AP200 was easy to use and worked really as expected to release the rear parking brake.

Track wheels and 275/35/18 V730s coming next week. Will flush the fluid with Endless RF-650 when it's back up in the air for the wheel swap. Running VIR at the beginning of July so it'll need an alignment to get as much camber as well before I head up there.

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Removed the intake and charge pipe resonators and installed the PRL resonator delete. There was an increase in noises from the intake , blow off and turbo spooling. Is it a considerable increase in sound, no. Was it worth it? Eh, it was only like $40 and maybe 30-45 minutes of time. Majority of that time was taking off the clips, screws and bolts from the air box and fender liner so I didn't have to remove the bumper.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 1687747578795

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Removed the intake and charge pipe resonators and installed the PRL resonator delete. There was an increase in noises from the intake , blow off and turbo spooling. Is it a considerable increase in sound, no. Was it worth it? Eh, it was only like $40 and maybe 30-45 minutes of time. Majority of that time was taking off the clips, screws and bolts from the air box and fender liner so I didn't have to remove the bumper.

1687747578795.jpeg
Now get the HVI and cold air add on and you'll hear it all.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

Paragon R5 front and P3 rear brake pads, with Paragon titanium shims on the front. This setup was recommended to me by @Unity Performance on Facebook and after my intial drive to bed them in and feel them out, I think they'll perform really well.

The Autel AP200 was easy to use and worked really as expected to release the rear parking brake.

Track wheels and 275/35/18 V730s coming next week. Will flush the fluid with Endless RF-650 when it's back up in the air for the wheel swap. Running VIR at the beginning of July so it'll need an alignment to get as much camber as well before I head up there.
Thanks Balu! Sad you sold the car already but definitely got yourself into a sweet upgrade! Did you get to try out the Paragon setup on track?
Sponsored