• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Only been waiting forever, but finally got this beauty

20230515_154219.jpg
I forgot to post on this when it came in several weeks ago. It's a lovely piece. The faux aluminum is one of the design/material mismatches on the interior of the car I loath. Anyhow, glad there's a fix.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Sounds like you bought just the boot then, not the boot with the mount they sell? How hard was the install?
Super easy. I wouldn't buy the premade setup unless you really care about being able to return to 100% stock.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Oh wow 😍! Where did you get it!?
I found several sources (~10) but ended up purchasing it through Poitiers Autosport, a dealership based in Western France. I do not recommend ordering it from them. You can also source it from Tegiwa, who I do recommend. I also have several contacts at other dealerships in Europe, if necessary. Even though you have the part number you will absolutely want to confirm it's for a LHD car (NOT left hand traffic).

The part number is 08Z03-T60-600A.

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
Installed dash cam that I had from my previous car after I was stopped at a stop sign (sitting still stopped!) and a person in a black BMW turned left into my lane. I honked the horn which made them stop about 10ft from my front bumper. Didn’t see me even though I was plain as day waiting at the sign. Scary how easily/quickly some numbskull can nearly mess up your new ride.

FL5 CTR

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I found several sources (~10) but ended up purchasing it through Poitiers Autosport, a dealership based in Western France. I do not recommend ordering it from them. You can also source it from Tegiwa, who I do recommend. I also have several contacts at other dealerships in Europe, if necessary. Even though you have the part number you will absolutely want to confirm it's for a LHD car (NOT left hand traffic).

The part number is 08Z03-T60-600A.
Thanks!! Mind sharing a rough idea on the cost all in?

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I hadn't realised what a difference that'd make, looks so much better!
Agree. The carbon centre console panel and the carbon fiber interior door panel bits really completes the interior look. Since you're in the UK you will have a much easier time sourcing the centre console panel at least.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I didnt technically do anything but finally pulled the trigger on a set of wheels. Just need to find some tires now and get them mounted. Hopefully by the end of the month 😬

RF03RR_18x9.5_MGM_S.jpg
Did you get the wheels? Even if you haven't mounted them... Do you Jace thoughts? How is the quality?

dandaman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 RDX, 2023 Type R
Did you get the wheels? Even if you haven't mounted them... Do you Jace thoughts? How is the quality?
Yup they shipped and showed up really quickly. I just picked up tires for them yesterday and will see when I can get them mounted up. Most likely next week as my schedule has been really busy.

Initial impressions are good, they were packaged really nicely and definitely protected well. The finish looks really nice but I will see once I get some miles to see how durable it is. Overall they seem really good for the money. They aren't Volk's but shouldn't expect that for 1/4 the cost.
Sponsored