• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Yup they shipped and showed up really quickly. I just picked up tires for them yesterday and will see when I can get them mounted up. Most likely next week as my schedule has been really busy.

Initial impressions are good, they were packaged really nicely and definitely protected well. The finish looks really nice but I will see once I get some miles to see how durable it is. Overall they seem really good for the money. They aren't Volk's but shouldn't expect that for 1/4 the cost.
What rubber did you go with?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
It really is! During normal driving you won't even notice it but as soon as you jump on the throttle you can hear the turbo hissing as it spools and when you close the throttle you get that nice PSSHH sound.

I'll probably be at C&C on Sunday for a bit, kinda a drive from FtL but if you ever want to check it out I'm sure we can figure something out. Ditto to anyone else down here in SoFla who might be curious.

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
You can hear the spooling a bit here too and this wasn't a "full pull".

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3753.JPEG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3756.JPEG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3757.JPEG

TypeRGirl

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5, na 88 RX7
Finally got the Sprint P08 filter delivered on Friday! It took a month but was worth the wait and easy enough to drop in. Video mic doesnā€™t pick up all the nuances but the P08 really livens things up, much louder induction noise and throttle feels more responsive too. Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

Miami_TypeR

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
It really is! During normal driving you won't even notice it but as soon as you jump on the throttle you can hear the turbo hissing as it spools and when you close the throttle you get that nice PSSHH sound.

I'll probably be at C&C on Sunday for a bit, kinda a drive from FtL but if you ever want to check it out I'm sure we can figure something out. Ditto to anyone else down here in SoFla who might be curious.
completely forgot C&C was happening on Sunday in Mia. itā€™s not too bad of a drive Iā€™m from there originally. Iā€™ll see if I can make it to the next one

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
completely forgot C&C was happening on Sunday in Mia. itā€™s not too bad of a drive Iā€™m from there originally. Iā€™ll see if I can make it to the next one
If you do, let me know - it's getting HOT out there so without prompting I probably won't go to another one until September or October.

Midori Garage

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG4, AP2, FL5
You can hear the spooling a bit here too and this wasn't a "full pull".
IMG_3753.JPEG

IMG_3756.JPEG
Not sure this heat tape does much because its pre-turbo. Would be cool if you are seeing lower intake temps after this though.

Is the charge pipe between the intercooler and throttle body wrapped too?