• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
yeaitsahonda

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
I finally got around to installing an oil temp gauge that I have left over from my old turbo Gs-R. It’s temporary so zip ties and shady wiring were involved. I’m going to use it next weekend at the track just to see how accurate the factory gauge is. If the OE guesstimate in the LogR screen is semi accurate then I’ll probably skip installing the oil cooler. Just need to wash the track wheels and install them when I flush the brake fluid and she’ll be good to go. Running in Time Trials this event with the hope of breaking the track record.
11th Gen Honda Civic Yeaitsahonda’s FL5 Ownership Journal F8975CC5-B5A3-4D65-A353-33F6F0DDFEBB
11th Gen Honda Civic Yeaitsahonda’s FL5 Ownership Journal E3A27A1E-3CF8-49FE-85E5-DDFB792A837B
Sponsored

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I finally got around to installing an oil temp gauge that I have left over from my old turbo Gs-R. It’s temporary so zip ties and shady wiring were involved. I’m going to use it next weekend at the track just to see how accurate the factory gauge is. If the OE guesstimate in the LogR screen is semi accurate then I’ll probably skip installing the oil cooler. Just need to wash the track wheels and install them when I flush the brake fluid and she’ll be good to go. Running in Time Trials this event with the hope of breaking the track record.
F8975CC5-B5A3-4D65-A353-33F6F0DDFEBB.jpeg
E3A27A1E-3CF8-49FE-85E5-DDFB792A837B.jpeg
Where are you running?