• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Fingers crossed that the SI gets the Touring's digital dash and Bose 12 speaker audio system!
I don’t think it’ll get the Bose but maybe the digital Dash. I’d like them to raise the price to include that stuff but if it’s still $27k it probably can’t get those things.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
Found out by watching the KBB video. The Hatchback, Si and Type R will all have a manual transmission option. I feel like hearing that an actual Si will come out for the hatchback as well as DWS.
It honestly would make sense since they dropped the coupe and Honda's statement about the Hatchback being the sport focus for the brand along with it now being made in North America instead of the UK.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
I might be the only one with this opinion but I don't like how Honda split the low beams and leave, I assume, the high beam to come on in the middle of the headlamp. The visual at night will appear like the car has both beams on and will likely get flashed all the time from oncoming cars. I get that reaction now in my 2019 hatch when people see the LCD driving light on the perimeter and my low beams being on.

Bottom line, I'd preferred the current LED lamp setup or that they grouped the low beams together on the outside of the lamp and kept the high beam on the inside of the headlamp.

JM2C

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
I might be the only one with this opinion but I don't like how Honda split the low beams and leave, I assume, the high beam to come on in the middle of the headlamp. The visual at night will appear like the car has both beams on and will likely get flashed all the time from oncoming cars. I get that reaction now in my 2019 hatch when people see the LCD driving light on the perimeter and my low beams being on.

Bottom line, I'd preferred the current LED lamp setup or that they grouped the low beams together on the outside of the lamp and kept the high beam on the inside of the headlamp.

JM2C
I feel the same, even mentioned that earlier. Even adding the side maker back in the headlight is a turn off. Let’s just hope this has a good ass cut off line.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
I feel the same, even mentioned that earlier. Even adding the side maker back in the headlight is a turn off. Let’s just hope this has a good ass cut off line.
From the press photos and videos you can see the light output on the studio wall and it looks ... atrocious, just like the tenth gen. Idk why Honda keeps doing LED reflector headlights instead of projector. Reflector housings will always perform worse.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
From the press photos and videos you can see the light output on the studio wall and it looks ... atrocious, just like the tenth gen. Idk why Honda keeps doing LED reflector headlights instead of projector. Reflector housings will always perform worse.
Should’ve atleast taken a page from the “Morimoto XB LED versions”.

Last edited:

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Tell me...where are you? I'm an early adopter! ;-)

If I think about it...I'm late majority perhaps? I'm thinking about buy an ICE car...??? hahaha

Joke guys...is a JOKE!

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs fcd9a82438f582f9e2b5f03e0b48decf

alladat1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Touring
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 11 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Sport

I just can't put my finger on it but I've seen that steering wheel pod and that dash style before:

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs iu-1

Wait a minute, I remember now - the Honda E City car! - (Minus the wrap around display)

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
11 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Sport.jpg

I just can't put my finger on it but I've seen that steering wheel pod and that dash style before:

iu-1.jpeg

Wait a minute, I remember now - the Honda E City car! - (Minus the wrap around display)
I see also an inspiration of the "clutter free" from Teslas.

javi7t8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Trans Am, 2019 Sport Hatchback LSM
If the Si does come in a HB and has the Bose audio, sign me up. My lease ends next October :headbang::headbang:

CanadaCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6MT
Probably both hatch and sedan Si since they dropped the coupe.
Because the Si is strictly a North American model, and Americans on the whole don't like wagons or hatchbacks (even though many of us here do), it's very unlikely it will be offered as a hatch, though I really hope they do that this time around. Only approximately 1 in 7 Civics sold in the USA is a Hatch, and that number would be a lot less for a Si model. If Honda doesn't think they can sell a boatload of them, they won't do it. I also think they need to give the Si more than ~15-20HP more than the regular Civic this time around to be really popular, and if they do that it might help them take some GTI sales. Fingers crossed.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Because the Si is strictly a North American model, and Americans on the whole don't like wagons or hatchbacks (even though many of us here do), it's very unlikely it will be offered as a hatch, though I really hope they do that this time around. Only approximately 1 in 7 Civics sold in the USA is a Hatch, and that number would be a lot less for a Si model. If Honda doesn't think they can sell a boatload of them, they won't do it. I also think they need to give the Si more than ~15-20HP more than the regular Civic this time around to be really popular, and if they do that it might help them take some GTI sales. Fingers crossed.
If they can manage to sell a Type R with only a low volume manual transmission they can sell a Si hatch with a manual as well. Honda can do it...people will buy it...they know it too...the question is do they want to do it.
Sponsored